DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SD card

Have a look at this article ... Best Memory Cards DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom - Alik Griffin
Key spec's are the U3 logo and the V30 logo on the card. The U3 logo indicates that the SD card runs a 'UHS speed class 3' data bus, at 30 MByte/sec (240 Mbit/s) - which guarantees a minimum sustained write speed that is above what's required for recording HD video.
Spec' for the Mav 2 Pro states 128 GB SD card, but many use smaller 32 & 64GB cards and change them out with each battery change.

Reactions: AG-Cranes
Have a look at this article ... Best Memory Cards DJI Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom - Alik Griffin
Key spec's are the U3 logo and the V30 logo on the card. The U3 logo indicates that the SD card runs a 'UHS speed class 3' data bus, at 30 MByte/sec (240 Mbit/s) - which guarantees a minimum sustained write speed that is above what's required for recording HD video.
Spec' for the Mav 2 Pro states 128 GB SD card, but many use smaller 32 & 64GB cards and change them out with each battery change.
Cheers.
Went to film a short video of a clients crane for sale and it said memory full on the handset.
I only had 4 photos on it.
Time to buy a memory card.
From A Beginner....

Attachments

• A7C42E88-8B45-4FAD-AAF1-A2906F8DBABF.png
    A7C42E88-8B45-4FAD-AAF1-A2906F8DBABF.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
This M2P prints faster than my other drones. I found that using the following SD Card keeps up with even burst shooting and are on sale at Amazon for $20:

SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC UHIS-1 Card
64GB 4K UHD Video, Up to 170MB/s read speed, and writes up to 90MB/s.* Plus, it’s A2-rated video speed C10,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King