DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SDK Yet?

DSR

Reactions
Found out that the Mini 2 had its SDK released, and was just wondering if the same has happened to the Mini 1 without me knowing. I used to enjoy waypoints on my first drone, but cannot do this on my Mini 1. Can anybody tell me something about the SDK.

Just of the top of my head, I thought Litchi had included the MM1 some time ago.
Regards

Have had Dronelink for my mini for some time now, which has worked fine the few times I’ve used it and have read a number of posts with users using Litchi. Which third party app do you want to use?

Found out that the Mini 2 had its SDK released, and was just wondering if the same has happened to the Mini 1 without me knowing. I used to enjoy waypoints on my first drone, but cannot do this on my Mini 1. Can anybody tell me something about the SDK.
As others have said 3rd party apps for the Mini have been out for a year. Here's some that I've used.
Dronelink, Litchi, Maven, Red Waypoint Pro. They all have different features, learning curves and capabilities and may be OS specific.

A Google search of each will show what best suits your needs and what ones are ios/android only. Maybe others can add to this list with what apps they've used.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60