DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Secaucus, NJ - Northeast Corridor Railway Bridge

Reactions
Here's a video I made of the Portal (North) Bridge replacement project. I'm a newbie here so don't go easy on me. I know I still need a lot of work and practice though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aside from the jerky movements in the beginning, the rest of the video was good

Reactions: sarahb
Over all, really good. As stated, there are some jerky movements, and you noted you need more practice so those will work themselves out. You should have multiple modes (Cine, Normal, Sport). One way to help is in your settings. You can set the sensitivity of your stick input, the speed & smoothness of your gimbal movement. So, if in Cine mode, your inputs would be smoother than if you were is Sport mode. Something to look into, BUT absolutely keep flying and editing your vids. The more you fly, the more you edit, the better you'll get. It's a good start here!

Over all, really good. As stated, there are some jerky movements, and you noted you need more practice so those will work themselves out. You should have multiple modes (Cine, Normal, Sport). One way to help is in your settings. You can set the sensitivity of your stick input, the speed & smoothness of your gimbal movement. So, if in Cine mode, your inputs would be smoother than if you were is Sport mode. Something to look into, BUT absolutely keep flying and editing your vids. The more you fly, the more you edit, the better you'll get. It's a good start here!
Thanks so much for the kind words. FYI, I was also in the Navy. Thank you for your service.

Reactions: Prop Wash

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrobertsvideo