DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Secret Swimmers

Droffarc

Reactions
On another visit to one of my favourite places to fly I sighted these folks having fin in the pool there.
At the time (lockdown) the beaches etc. were closed to public use and well - you gotta make a plan in the heat of the moment (January is one of the hottest months).

On my last visit to that spot, on my return to my car I found that some kind soul had put a rock through the back window and all they could find to take as souvinir was my hous keys and the car start security tag. I had the key with me but could not start the car without the tag. I cast around looking at the sunset......and made a plan! Oh wlell!

Hope you enjoy.

See more of my video clips on my YT channel at:

Interesting place to set up a simple pool. They certainly were isolated from other people.

Interesting place to set up a simple pool. They certainly were isolated from other people.
They did not set the pool up. I think it may be a reservoir for fire fighting but they looked like they were enjoying themselves - good clean family fun

Reactions: bfuqua
A big swimming pool with a build-in slip-n-slide!!! The lady was giving you the eye, though!! :D:D

Nice! Hopefully it was in fact a clean water pool. I worked in Wastewater Treatment and we had treatment ponds (essentially settling ponds for raw sewage) that looked just like that in remote areas. We caught a couple swimming in it unaware that they were swimming in sewage!

• Wow
Reactions: Prop Wash
Nice! Hopefully it was in fact a clean water pool. I worked in Wastewater Treatment and we had treatment ponds (essentially settling ponds for raw sewage) that looked just like that in remote areas. We caught a couple swimming in it unaware that they were swimming in sewage!
Yuck! Now you have spoiled my appetite! 💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78