DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

See all flights of the day in map view? DJI GO 4

Felix Wolter

Reactions
Hej everyone,
Is it possible to display the flight path (yellow line in sat view) of multiple flights e.g. all flights of the day in the DJI Map view?

Any answer how to do this wod be greatly appreciated!

Greetings from Nias Island.
F

Last edited:
These are four short flights totaling 20 minutes practicing landings in my small area. Not sure when it would start eating the tail or how it would be different with a new battery.IMG_6453.jpg. I did a screen capture from the IOS display

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer. Yes: i can see the flights during one battery, but if I change for a fresh one, the track restarts. I would like to find an option to display all flights of one day on the app, to be able to know which areas I already covered during a mapping mission. I know that there is dedicated 3rd party apps, but after a freeze in litchi few days ago I prefer to work with the DJI app only for the moment.

Best,
F

Hej everyone,
Is it possible to display the flight path (yellow line in sat view) of multiple flights e.g. all flights of the day in the DJI Map view?

F

View attachment 94879
Use a different approach:

Upload all your (individual) flights to Airdata.com, retrieve all the .KML files you wish to view.
Using Google Earth Pro, load all the .KML files and you see the progress of your mission in GE.

Hej Keule,
Thanks for your answer, I got airdata and can also merge the kml later at home with different software. I was actually looking for a possibility to see all flights of the day during the flight while still in the field.

However until now I will just try to remember a special point on the sat img and try to continue the mission from there. Any other suggestion are of course welcom!

Any other suggestion are of course welcom!
Then I recommend using a 3rd party mapping software such as GSPro, MapPilot or similar.
If the mission is paused, either by a battery change or by continuing the next day, the software will automatically proceed at the point where the mission was paused.

Reactions: Gindra
Hej everyone,

F
If you're in DJI Go4, and hit the DJI in the upper left corner and in the next screen hit "Me", you can then get Flight Logs. They will show, among other things, all your flights with maps and other details. Maybe that's what you're looking for.

Reactions: Gorm
Hej W2, thanks a lot, but no. I have several options to see the flight tracks, but I would like to display the tracks from the last few flights during the current flight. Appearently thats not possible in GO4. :confused:

I will test other third party apps when i am back home, but since litchi let me down once already, i do not want to take any risks during the mission. Thank you all for the help anyway.

Best!
F

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121