DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sell Air2S - second owner able to extend care refresh?

Xitor

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi, have an Air2S with about 10 hours total flight time, never in any accidents, and still under care refresh. Reading online it looks like it will transfer to the new owner. Curious though, will they be able to extend support when it turns 2, or should I just wait until Oct, refresh the care plan and then sell it with a full year of care refresh. Wondering if that would increase the sale value enough to offset cost. A non issue if the second owner could extend I guess.

The short answer is for the most part, DJI Care Refresh does not substantially increase the value of your drone when you sell the drone to someone else. DJI Care Refresh stays with the drone so technically there is no owner; it doesn't "transfer" from one person to another. There is no restriction on who can purchase DJI Care Refresh. If the drone qualifies, anyone can pay the money and buy it or renew it.

Reactions: mobilehomer
The short answer is for the most part, DJI Care Refresh does not substantially increase the value of your drone when you sell the drone to someone else. DJI Care Refresh stays with the drone so technically there is no owner; it doesn't "transfer" from one person to another. There is no restriction on who can purchase DJI Care Refresh. If the drone qualifies, anyone can pay the money and buy it or renew it.
Correct. I just purchased a used Classic without Care Refresh. I followed DJI's instructions and bought Care Refresh for it. No worries.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne