DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling at a ridiculous MARKDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

masterangler

Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.eagleviewaerials.com
I have 10 Eagle View Aerials tablets that I am closing out. These tablets are virtually indestructible. Phone, GPS, and practically glareless at 1000 nits. Come with all mounting accessories and normally sell for $399 , I will sell 10 units at $300 each. Android 13 upgraded. This is a great tablet. Many, Many sold. Check out the website www.eagleviewaerials.com and see all the tech specs.

Attachments

• X71 Tablet.png
    X71 Tablet.png
    804 KB · Views: 29
So...how do we do this? All the units on the website are still listed at full price

So...how do we do this? All the units on the website are still listed at full price
Well since I'm only making the markdown known here to the forum we can do it any way you'd like. You can email me direct at [email protected] and I can invoice you through Paypal or we can do it your way. All you have to do is let me know. I'm leaving the price at the regular price on the website/forum friends get the knockdown. Shipping is $20 I apologize I left that off the original ad.

Last edited:
Well since I'm only making the markdown known here to the forum we can do it any way you'd like. You can email me direct at [email protected] and I can invoice you through Paypal or we can do it your way. All you have to do is let me know. I'm leaving the price at the regular price on the website/forum friends get the knockdown. Shipping is $20 I apologize I left that off the original ad.
Sounds good. Last question...can the mount/tablet accomodate a lanyard?

Sounds good. Last question...can the mount/tablet accomodate a lanyard?
The original can't but if you email me I have a rather pleasant surprise for you. I have just invented a new mount patent pending that I have no doubt you will like. I can send you pictures and some specs to go witht itl

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat