DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling Mavic

Keyster

Reactions
Why cant i see classifieds, ive been a member now for around 4 months but still cant seem to post?
Please advise as i have a never flown unit with gobs of extras i want to unload.
Thanks

Can't see classifieds, or can't post to classifieds ?
You should be able to see classifieds, but maybe not post an item there for sale ??

I am pretty sure you need a minimum number or posts in other forums, before being allowed to post classified ads.
To stop spammers and minimise fraudsters.

Reactions: Flycaster
Here are the classified forum rules. They are pinned near the top of the page. I believe you don't have enough posts.

Classifieds Posting Rules

Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of membership and is for the sale of personal items only. Businesses are required to have an Approved Vendor badge. Contact clackey for information on becoming an Approved Vendor.

1. Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts before they are allowed to post a classified listing.

2. Only drones and accessories are accepted.

3. Place only one ad per item. You may repost only when your ad has been archived.

4. Do not post an ad that is on behalf of someone else.

5. Do not hijack another member's thread with your own ad. Also please keep any comments relevant to the ad itself (such as asking for clarifications or additional information).

6. As a courtesy to fellow members, please post "Sold" in your ad title if the item has been sold, or is otherwise no longer available.

7. Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.

8. For your own security, we suggest you do not to post personal information such as your email address or phone number.

9. Only respond to the ad (via PM or post) if you are serious about it. Please reduce the chatter and opinions on the threads.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929