DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling MM-How do I get my personal information off?

Dbez1

107 Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
As the title says, I am considering selling my Mavic Mini and getting the Air2. If I do that, how do I get my personal information like email etc. removed from the unit in case the new owner does something illegal? Thanks in advance.
Incidentally, I love my Mavic Mini but the wind around here limits the days I can use it.

Other than adding a name I didn't realise you could add such stuff, would you mind teliing me where in the menus etc. I should look. Thanks
Can you not simple overwrite names etc. with rubbish?

As the title says, I am considering selling my Mavic Mini and getting the Air2. If I do that, how do I get my personal information like email etc. removed from the unit in case the new owner does something illegal? Thanks in advance.
Incidentally, I love my Mavic Mini but the wind around here limits the days I can use it.

Just get rid of the vids on the cashe, everything else will be wiped when then new owner types in there user id and password for DJI .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in and out of the storm.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
When the new owner links their DJI account with your drone, their details will go with it.

When the new owner links their DJI account with your drone, their details will go with it.
Only brand new drones can be linked to a DJI account.
The linking happens when the drone is initiated and registered with DJI.

Anyone buying a s/h DJI drone, simply downloads the appropriate app for flying it, opens their own a/c and they can fly with any DJI drone, new or used.

Last edited:
Only brand new drones can be linked to a DJI account.
The linking happens when the drone is initiated and registered with DJI.

Anyone buying a s/h DJI drone, simply downloads the appropriate app for flying it, opens their own a/c and they can fly with any DJI drone, new or used.
Ah, apologies, didn’t realise that

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy