DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Selling my as new DJI Phantom Advanced

Boruch

Reactions
I'm selling my DJI Phantom Advanced which is in 100% as new condition with all standard accessories.
In addition, the unit will be provided with 2 additional batteries (total of 3), the optional charging hub and DJI high power supply, pro series filters with case (3 filters) added landing gear, added gimbal protection and high quality (American made) prop guards. The remote also has the upgraded metal stand compared to the original made of plastic so it handles numerous sized tablets without any issues.

Asking price is $900 or best offer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.20 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.20 AM.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.41 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.49 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.43.59 AM.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 18
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.44.11 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.44.11 AM.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.44.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 09.44.19 AM.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
How many hours do you have on it? What’s the reason for selling?

I'm selling my DJI Phantom Advanced which is in 100% as new condition with all standard accessories.
In addition, the unit will be provided with 2 additional batteries (total of 3), the optional charging hub and DJI high power supply, pro series filters with case (3 filters) added landing gear, added gimbal protection and high quality (American made) prop guards. The remote also has the upgraded metal stand compared to the original made of plastic so it handles numerous sized tablets without any issues.

Probably no more than 8-10 hours (anything more and I would be rather surprised). I initially purchased it with the intent of taking it on my motorcycle and riding to northern regions with my club but it was larger than anticipated and proved to be more of a pain. I later purchased the Spark which was great for travelling. As a result the Spark became my go-to drone. I recently purchased the Mavic Mini which is great because the non-registration and very small size provide me with virtually everything had in the spark. Once the Mavic Air 2 was introduced, I placed an order for it as well from DJI directly. Obviously, I realized that the Mavic Air (as is the case with any drone exceeding 250 grams) must be registered and a test written. I did this on Sunday and passed so that obstacle is out of the way.

All of the batteries are in perfect condition with very few cycles.

Between the mini and the air, I have more than I need.

Please let me know what other information you require.

Regards,

Barry

How many hours do you have on it? What’s the reason for selling?

Probably no more than 8-10 hours (anything more and I would be rather surprised). I initially purchased it with the intent of taking it on my motorcycle and riding to northern regions with my club but it was larger than anticipated and proved to be more of a pain. I later purchased the Spark which was great for travelling. As a result the Spark became my go-to drone. I recently purchased the Mavic Mini which is great because the non-registration and very small size provide me with virtually everything had in the spark. Once the Mavic Air 2 was introduced, I placed an order for it as well from DJI directly. Obviously, I realized that the Mavic Air (as is the case with any drone exceeding 250 grams) must be registered and a test written. I did this on Sunday and passed so that obstacle is out of the way.

All of the batteries are in perfect condition with very few cycles.

Between the mini and the air, I have more than I need.

Please let me know what other information you require.

Regards,

Barry

Where are you located?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS