DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

sensor calibration issue

Jean-Claude

Reactions
Hello,
I get two Mavic pro and I am requested to calibrate the sensor of one of them.
Unfortunately when I use Dji assistant 2 the application does not show the bleu marks as it usually does, the sensor and front hardware are new and checked, the firmware is up-todate.
The drone itself flight perfectly except an optical sensor error and no distance measurement.
I will appreciate help to solve this issue.
Regards
Jean-Claude

Last edited:
Hello,
I get two Mavic pro and I am requested to calibrate the sensor of one of them.
Unfortunately when I use Dji assistant 2 the application does not show the bleu marks as it usually does, the sensor and front hardware are new and checked, the firmware is up-todate.
The drone itself flight perfectly.
I will appreciate help to solve this issue.
Regards
Jean-Claude
What size of monitor are you using, Jean-Claude? I got crazy trying to calibrate my Mavic Pro from my fixed PC using a wide-screen 34" Philips monitor (3440x1440 pixel) and it was not working. When I tried with my laptop all went smooth and well.

Odd. If it flys perfectly, why bother? Updates and request messages are not mandatory.
If the sensor distance showing on the go4 app is close to being correct, you’re done.

Odd. If it flys perfectly, why bother? Updates and request messages are not mandatory.
If the sensor distance showing on the go4 app is close to being correct, you’re done.
In fact I get an optical sensor error in go4 an no distance showing this is why on a first step I replaced the sensor and the electronic card handling the sensor and the gimbal and video with good ones tested on an another Mavic Pro.

Last edited:
What size of monitor are you using, Jean-Claude? I got crazy trying to calibrate my Mavic Pro from my fixed PC using a wide-screen 34" Philips monitor (3440x1440 pixel) and it was not working. When I tried with my laptop all went smooth and well.
Thanks for your answer, I use a large mac screen and it works correctly when I calibrate other Mavic Pro or Mavic mini

Now that it’s known that this relates to a crash and repair, probably something more internally needs attention.

Now that it’s known that this relates to a crash and repair, probably something more internally needs attention.
Hello Starz
Do you known which card is responsible fror sensor management ESC or the Mother board ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT