DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sensors working proces reversed after crash

Nimra

Reactions
Hi I'm from Europe and I bought mavic2 zoom that had only 5 minuts in air and got crashed, I have video of crash.
So I bought it on internet like that with gimbal crashed so as gimbal support top housing front big scar but didn't deformed plastic back top where are holes for sensors one side deformed in egg shape one engine has noise smal scratches on 2 black caps on engines.
So I bought mavic 2 pro camera set and installed it instead of repring zoom, replaced propelers started did softer update on camera so drone recognize it and it flies.
But sensors not so I did multiple sensor calibrations etc difrent monitors with that security thing off on pc and it does all till 100 but Stil says calculation error.
I opened top housing on mavic and found out that one cable for back left arm signal led wass cuted since thet was side where it took hit and where side sensor hole has deformed like egg. I'm geting all visual on sensors but front sensors works constantly on and they stuck like on half meter and if I push my hand to them they showing like object going more far away in princip they work opposite thn they shuld.
Rear sensors mostly time not geting a lot of sencing but sometimes green line comes and that's all.
That's meaning if I shut down sensors drone works OK
With sensors on its RTH meaks him go backwards plus I'm not able to use any of special features. I notice it's not stable stable. And biggest problem is that I have no errors shown when I use djgo4 app.
Sorry on my bad English but if anyone can hellp I will be happy. I did tested gps board from another mavic with new sensors and EMU and did not fixed anything. I assume it's esc or motherboard or possible backward or downward sensors I don't know what to do

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian