DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Separate Section for Mini

Mragonese

Reactions
Does anyone else think it would be a good idea/time to separate posts about the Mini from posts about the full size Mavic? Not being a Mini owner, it seems unnecessary to have to wade through all the mini posts. “Time to re-organize the file drawer”

Does anyone else think it would be a good idea/time to separate posts about the Mini from posts about the full size Mavic? Not being a Mini owner, it seems unnecessary to have to wade through all the mini posts. “Time to re-organize the file drawer”
It's already here:

Reactions: Thomas B
If it wasn't for the Mini fly aways ...what else would there be to talk about....kidding...;)

I too was hoping the daily email recap could be divided between (1) Mini users and (2) other Mavic users. Oh well ...

Reactions: Mragonese
I can see how the daily email update would be hard to organise to individuals desires.
The ignore forums thing seems to be working . . . New Feature: Ignore Forum

I never thought I would actually use this (kinda like I have never blocked or ignored anyone on a forum) when it first became available about 4 weeks ago, but . . . as a non mini owner (yet), I was getting tired of wading through 10 + pages of new posts each morning !!

So, yeah I blocked the mini forums, the Osmo forums, and I think Crystalsky and other one there too.

Now, it is peaceful :);)

These can be reactivated anytime if you like, and I do think one day I might own a mini, and a pocket or other such, but for now I'm all good.

So, not sure how you can get around the daily email update (I get a weekly most popular update, don't think I've had a daily !?).
Just ignore it or unsubscribe ?

I just go the the main forum page on the web or app, click view New Posts, and up they come for a quick peruse and click on what interests me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat