DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Serial number from logs files

??? How??? Anyone can halp me?
If you want, you can just post a log and one of us can pull the serial number off of it.
Essentially, you have to pull off a log, plug it into CsvView or similar program, and find the Details section.
Edit: I'm actually not sure you can do it with CsvView. With the other program I'm using, I can pull off the battery serial number, but not the AC's. Odd.

Last edited:
??? How??? Anyone can halp me?
As usual, the answer is rediculously simple, I just haden't done it before. If you have CsvView, open it up and inport a txt file from your Mavic. Now just look on the right side of CsvView and you'll see the serial number along with a few other details. Serial number.PNG

Reactions: Simmo
As usual, the answer is rediculously simple, I just haden't done it before. If you have CsvView, open it up and inport a txt file from your Mavic. Now just look on the right side of CsvView and you'll see the serial number along with a few other details. View attachment 40633
MANNNN THAKSSS YOU SAVE MY LIFE hehehhe thanks a lot!!!

I always do my best to preserve lives;). You have CsvView already I assume?
hahahahahhaha Yes man i make the download and i found it!!! sorry about my english i am brasilian and wrote in english for me is tense hehhe

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000