DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

settings for the mavic pro

Sandino

Reactions
can anybody just tell me what there gymbol settings are that allow smooth cinamatic motion

can anybody just tell me what there gymbol settings are that allow smooth cinamatic motion
There are loads of vid's on YouTube about setting Yaw sensitivity and setting the rates on the gimbal movement ... Here's one of them:

My Mavic's not set up to do that right now, but can say that there is a bit of variation in the opinions that you'll get, depending on what type of photography is being done. You'll see some people concentrate on the Yaw sensitivity (I set mine to 20) and leave the gimbal alone, while others vice-versa. I'd suggest you get to know the basics of how the settings are made, and then just fly and try!

Reactions: mereflyer
My Mavic's not set up to do that right now, but can say that there is a bit of variation in the opinions that you'll get, depending on what type of photography is being done. You'll see some people concentrate on the Yaw sensitivity (I set mine to 20) and leave the gimbal alone, while others vice-versa. I'd suggest you get to know the basics of how the settings are made, and then just fly and try!

Yaw sensitivity min is 50 ?.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh