DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Settings suggested, no longer available?

56_kruiser

Reactions
Been watching some videos on Youtube, and don't see some of the settings suggested. I'm guessing things have changed since the videos.

For example, Synch Gimbal/Pan Follow, or something like that, was suggested to be on. I can't find that setting.

ANother was peak focus threshold which would show red lines related to focus, can't find that either. I do find Focus Peaking Threshold, and Close, High, Standard and Low for settings. I'm guessing that replaces the former. Anyone have suggested preferences for that?

Been watching some videos on Youtube, and don't see some of the settings suggested. I'm guessing things have changed since the videos.

For example, Synch Gimbal/Pan Follow, or something like that, was suggested to be on. I can't find that setting.

ANother was peak focus threshold which would show red lines related to focus, can't find that either. I do find Focus Peaking Threshold, and Close, High, Standard and Low for settings. I'm guessing that replaces the former. Anyone have suggested preferences for that?
PRO digress - gress

I use auto focus so I'm not certain, but don't those having to do with manual focus show up when it is selected?

I use auto focus so I'm not certain, but don't those having to do with manual focus show up when it is selected?
Yes. Ìt would seem to me that it now uses different settings. Was thinking I might get recommendations on different settings for the old ones.

ANother was peak focus threshold which would show red lines related to focus, can't find that either. I do find Focus Peaking Threshold, and Close, High, Standard and Low for settings.
That's exactly the same thing with the label corrected from Chinglish to English...

That's exactly the same thing with the label corrected from Chinglish to English...
I'll have to play with it and try to figure out which is best.

ANother was peak focus threshold which would show red lines related to focus, can't find that either. I do find Focus Peaking Threshold, and Close, High, Standard and Low for settings.
Like you found with this setting, DJI sometimes moves settings to other areas of DJI GO and/or renames them. And they sometimes have different names when comparing the iOS and Android versions of DJI GO.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bart.found