DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Settings Tabs Missing in iOS Go App

noelledji

Reactions
Hi. I can only access the General Settings and Controller Settings in my Go app. It happened tonight. Not sure if I may have accidentally changed the app interface. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 7DADAC7B-303B-4ED8-817E-ED22AE258F48.jpeg
    7DADAC7B-303B-4ED8-817E-ED22AE258F48.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
PS. When I disconnect my mobile device from the DJI controller the settings tabs reappear.

Attachments

• A8DE7D21-46D0-411C-AF43-64AA3EA606AF.png
    A8DE7D21-46D0-411C-AF43-64AA3EA606AF.png
    875.9 KB · Views: 27
Try reinstalling DJI GO.

Did you recently upgrade to a newer version of DJI GO?

I found a few people over on the official DJI forum that ran into this issue. It seems it's a problem that only affects some Android devices and the only available fix is to downgrade to a version of DJI GO where that issue does not exist.

Hi yes I just upgraded the iOS app. The upgrade, supposedly, added new languages to the app. It didn’t say thing about changing the other settings.

Any idea how I can rewind the app to the previous version?

You can download the APK file for old DJI GO 4 versions here (scroll down to find them). Then, sideload the APK file on your mobile device like this.

I can fly with the current Go app since I don’t need to change my settings. I can simply view them in Litchi.

The latest iOS version is what screwed things up. Took the Mavic up for a flight today. No problems because I didn’t have to change any settings. But I also noticed that the drone is not recording flight records. iOS version 4.2.6 didn’t do Mavic owners any favors. It was only released late last week, and if you still have version 4.2.5 I’d stick with it.

IOS version 11.2.6 on the device? I think you are talking DJI Go4 version?

Hi. I updated my iOS and nada, no difference. Still no settings nor flight records in DJI Go 4.

You might have to make another flight to see if its fixed, if you just did the IOS update.

I just updated one of my devices to newest GO4 app and IOS. All my old flight records are there, as they were before the updates. I dont use that old phone any more for flights.
I just plugged it into the RC, and all settings are visible...... (iphone 6)
Have you deleted GO4 and reinstalled it as suggested? Flight data must be in a Cloud because I can see all my flight records on this phone that I havent flown with in months. RC is NOT connected to my Mavic.

The latest iOS version is what screwed things up. Took the Mavic up for a flight today. No problems because I didn’t have to change any settings. But I also noticed that the drone is not recording flight records. iOS version 4.2.6 didn’t do Mavic owners any favors. It was only released late last week, and if you still have version 4.2.5 I’d stick with it.
I am confused, are you talking iOS versions, GO4 app software versions. and what FW version and Flysafe version are you running. your numbers don't make sense to me. Also, what device are you using, the screen size, image display size varies with device models and screen setups.

I did all the updates with an iPhone 6 last night. After all was done I did not have the problem the op describes. Something didn’t go right or he has missed an update of something. Still think he needs to delete the app and load it again.

Hi. I have the latest version of DJI Go 4 and IOS. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app twice. No change. Still don’t have settings and flight records. May just start using Litchi.

The most bizarre thing just happened. I got my settings and flight records back. I was linking my new DJI goggles, then had to relink my controller. All the sudden the settings and flight records return. I’m not sure what part of the process fixed the situation. The most bizarre thing is my flight records for today are available, But not for the days where I was missing my settings.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre