DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Share Your Fall Leaf Shots

Maybe I'm crazy but after editing all night long, the next day at work the music is stuck in my head like a nightmare. I cannot stop hearing it.

I'm the same way! And if I look at a clip from an old video from a year or two ago, the music I used jumps right back into my head. Half the time I can't remember my kids' names, but that music! It's all up there somewhere, threatening to come back at any moment. :)

Last edited:
Wonderful video with great music. The Fall colors in my part of Utah have not even started yet. I can hardly wait for the cottonwoods along the river and in the canyons to display their usual brilliant colors.

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Wonderful video with great music. The Fall colors in my part of Utah have not even started yet. I can hardly wait for the cottonwoods along the river and in the canyons to display their usual brilliant colors.

Thanks! It's a pretty time of year. Please share some shots when things are colorful down your way. Thumbswayup

S
fc632a440f70a1692978fb345f974875.jpg

0b94f8d6e24206104c8414f4145a732a.jpg
3231f90d798164af7ec0c48eb2989980.jpg
fbab28d735d9d1f04678c137502d31cd.jpg

403a20e74b0bf2ce82ae18a4977b2c06.jpg
Stunning

It's peak color time for the leaves in Utah right now. I was able to sneak out and get some shots in the mountains in between rainstorms over the weekend. If you've got some shots of colored leaves, feel free to post them here. That way folks who are south of the equator or just don't have fall at all can enjoy too!

View attachment 82709
This is 2019? Where is this?

This is 2019? Where is this?

Those are from last Saturday in Butterfield Canyon in the Southwest corner of the Salt Lake Valley. It’s less than 20 minutes from my house, so I love running up there for leaf shots in the fall. I was up there again last night for some more. I love aerial shots of leaves! So much great color!

These are breathtaking. I've not been anywhere this year as good!
Thanks for sharing!

Took a trip through Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
16 days
7 state parks
2123 miles
9 hours of flight over 98 miles

Here is a preview... full movie later.

I had to shoot the Landfill in Summit County, CO for a client laying down the liner. A few nice Aspen colors seemed to help the shot...SC Landfill12.jpg

... but on the way back we got some fall shots of the Georgetown Loop Railroad. The trees weren't quite peak yet. Unfortunately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun