DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Share Your Fall Leaf Shots

It's peak color time for the leaves in Utah right now. I was able to sneak out and get some shots in the mountains in between rainstorms over the weekend. If you've got some shots of colored leaves, feel free to post them here. That way folks who are south of the equator or just don't have fall at all can enjoy too!

View attachment 82709
Thanks for this request! What beautiful scenery we are seeing.

0005-jpg.83306

Adirondacks Mountains Northern New York - Not yet peak.

Attachments

• 0005.JPG
    0005.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 55
0005-jpg.83306

Adirondacks Mountains Northern New York - Not yet peak.
I love the Northeast reds...we get more yellows and oranges in our part of the country. Thanks for posting. Beautiful! Post more the deeper red they get!

Enjoy the fall colours in the hills above Kelowna British Columbia. For some reason I couldn't upload the MP4 video I trimmed... (does not have an allowed extension???)

Thanks for sharing! Nice shots. I especially like the color and perspective in that first one. You're right about the mp4. To share a video, most of us post it to YouTube or Vimeo. But a link to DropBox or Google Drive would work too. Hope you're able to get it posted on one of them. Please share it when you do. Thumbswayup

I am totally enjoying this thread. Fall is my favorite time of year. Unfortunately, the heat and draught we experienced in this part of the US means we will have muted colors this year. This video is from Fall of 2018. I apologize since it is a mixture of drone video and regular video and photographs.

Last edited:
Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
Those reds are stunning!
I am totally enjoying this thread. Fall is my favorite time of year. Unfortunately, the heat and draught we experienced in this part of the US means we will have muted colors this year. This video is from Fall of 2018. I apologize since it is a mixture of drone video and regular video and photographs.

Wow! Those colors are amazingly vivid. Thanks for sharing. Hope your area gets out of its drought soon so you can take some more great video next year.

Reactions: Moon4Drone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98