Image 11-3-19 at 9.51 PM.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • Image 11-5-19 at 11.37 PM.jpg
    Image 11-5-19 at 11.37 PM.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • fullsizeoutput_13c96.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_13c96.jpeg
    653.6 KB · Views: 4
Then in March-April is the start of the shark migration, if you catch it right you'll see thousandths of sharks migrating back north.

Sorry If I am bringing up a past post....But I was looking into going to check out the shark migration and get some footage with my M2Z. I live in Brevard County and its only a 1-hour drive for me. I was just wondering if you know where to go or is it all just by chance? Thanks in Advance!

Sorry If I am bringing up a past post....But I was looking into going to check out the shark migration and get some footage with my M2Z. I live in Brevard County and its only a 1-hour drive for me. I was just wondering if you know where to go or is it all just by chance? Thanks in Advance!

That's the fun part, you simply head to the beach every chance you have, around now, and fly. You'll want a heavy polarized lens on the UAS and the sun high from the horizon; between late morning/early afternoon is best. Take off, look around, and fly as far as safe/comfortable as you can go; then get in the car and drive a couple miles in another part of the beach. Watch social media for posts with sightings searching #, excellent resource.

www.wesh.com/amp/article/thousands-of-sharks-migrating-along-central-florida-shores/26364994

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji