DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 2000 Tracks

Hi everyone,

I've created over 1500 tracks of music and sound effects that you are welcome to use in your videos. It's all original...all my own work. All I ask is to be credited as indicated on my homepage.

Soundimage.org

I'm a huge fan of drone videos and so it's always a treat when I hear my music in them!
icon_e_biggrin.gif

I sincerely hope some of my tracks are helpful. Any and all feedback is welcome and always appreciated.

All the best,

Eric
Eric

I am working on putting together a video of my holiday in Thailand and Cambodia and also a trip to China, Japan and Mongolia.
Not filmed with my MP but with my Panasonic video camera.

Do you have any tracks that have an oriental flavour.

Used your site for my first edit, It worked perfectly. So many tracks on there, I only tried a few but they were all good- will definitely be using your tracks and donating!

If anyone’s got time to kill

Reactions: swooshdave
Eric

I am working on putting together a video of my holiday in Thailand and Cambodia and also a trip to China, Japan and Mongolia.
Not filmed with my MP but with my Panasonic video camera.

Do you have any tracks that have an oriental flavour.

Sure do. They are on my "World" page and my "Events/Travel" pages. :)

Used your site for my first edit, It worked perfectly. So many tracks on there, I only tried a few but they were all good- will definitely be using your tracks and donating!

Glad my tracks are helpful...and thanks for pledging a donation...it means a lot! :)

Reactions: Butterland
I’ll be honest I haven’t read the entire thread so maybe I missed this, but do you have a quadcopter? Do you have any videos?

Nice edit. I tend to use Tripod mode to get smooth motion, the drawback is that you can't go as fast.

I think Eric requests the track name also be added to the credits. @Eric Matyas is that correct? Not trying to bust anyone just asking for clarification.

Nice edit. I tend to use Tripod mode to get smooth motion, the drawback is that you can't go as fast.

I think Eric requests the track name also be added to the credits. @Eric Matyas is that correct? Not trying to bust anyone just asking for clarification.

Only if the video features tracks by other artists as well.

Reactions: swooshdave
No worries @swooshdave. If I’d messed his credit up I’d have no problem admitting and changing it. I was going to do his with a cool fusion credit but they took awhile and I was worn out. Thanks for watching the video!

Just to make sure I do it right, if we use more than one song do you want us to post the song names, or do you just want yours and the website?
I’ll only be using songs from you and want to give you the credit and respect by doing it right

Just to make sure I do it right, if we use more than one song do you want us to post the song names, or do you just want yours and the website?
I’ll only be using songs from you and want to give you the credit and respect by doing it right

Thanks for asking. :) You only need to list my tracks if you are using tracks by another artist as well. If you are using only my tracks, then you just need to list my name and the name of my website.

Speaking of which...

Greetings Everyone!

This week's new free tracks are:

On my Events/Travel 2 page:

"Romantic Lands Beckon" (Looping)
Events / Travel 2 | Soundimage.org

On my Chiptunes 2 page:

"Pixel Madness" (Looping)
Chiptunes 2 | Soundimage.org

On my Funny/Quirky/Weird page:

"Alien Chickawow" (Looping)
Funny Music | Soundimage.org

On my Classical Sounding page:

"Great Minds_v001" (Looping)
classical | Soundimage.org

And on my Technology page:

"Young Visionaries" (Looping)
Technology | Soundimage.org

Holiday music is on its way...and if anyone happens to be into video game development, I'm also planning to create a new section especially for 2D game art, like sprites and backgrounds. Should be fun. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Butterland
Hi Everyone,

This week’s new free tracks are from my Nature/Science page and my Sci-Fi/Space page. They are:

“Sunrise at the Stream” (Looping)

“Plankton Triumphs” (Looping)

“Lost Meadow” (Looping)
Nature Science | Soundimage.org

and….

“Blazing Stars” (Looping)

“Information Shutdown” (Looping)

Sci-Fi | Soundimage.org

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

This week’s new free tracks are all from my Technology page:

“Friendly Machines” (Looping)

“Dance of the Satellites” (Looping)

“Digital Sunset” (Looping)

“Corporate Espionage” (Looping)

“The Triumph of Technology_v001” (Looping)

Technology | Soundimage.org

Enjoy and have a good week!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradl