DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ship Graveyard, drone photo bomb

cheezstake

Reactions
Short flight of a ship graveyard, ended up seeing another mavic flying, if you pause the video at :02 and look between the A and R you will see it. My girlfriend saw it while she was being my spotter, and let me tell you it is incredibly hard to see another drone while in flight. I ended up landing shortly after, didn't want to risk a collision over water.

Precautionary landing was a good call.

Around 1:40 that looks like an eagle landing on the mast of one of the ships. I know there are mostly seagulls there, but that sure looked like a bald eagle.

Still hurts to see boats in a such a sorry state. ?

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Short flight of a ship graveyard, ended up seeing another mavic flying, if you pause the video at :02 and look between the A and R you will see it. My girlfriend saw it while she was being my spotter, and let me tell you it is incredibly hard to see another drone while in flight. I ended up landing shortly after, didn't want to risk a collision over water.

Enjoined your video. Remarkable place. Stay safe. Grtz. Jos

Too sunk to resink offshore. Could have been a good reef. Really hard to see that other drone. Big Osprey nest, cool

Great video plus the tunes you put to the video. Where is this ship graveyard?

Quite a statement on waste. Hard to believe each ship was bright, shiny and the pride of a captain at one time ...

Reactions: m80116
Great shots. There was a ship recycler near New Orleans that used to look like that that I always wanted to explore. I was scheduled to work just a few miles further north on Arthur Kill in June. If that ends up remaining on the schedule I’ll definitely have to pack my M2P in case I get some free time to explore.

thanks guys!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Captainhook