DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped in pieces?

gallop2gallon

Reactions
So I got my shipping confirmation email this morning but it seems to suggest that I'll only be getting the MP and that everything else will come at a later time? What's up with that? Anybody had the same thing happen?

bc196186d0a1c92b03978dbc306de401.jpg

Reactions: MavProJNG
Very common for DJI. I hope you're not waiting on everything else for too long. At least you'll have your Mavic...enjoy it and safe and happy flying!

Reactions: gallop2gallon
Not unusual, however, no logic that makes it easy to predict. I was going to order a Mavic and ND filters and spoke to DJI and they said that they would dispatch it as one package only once the full order was ready so in 15-20 days. Needless to say I dropped the ND filters.

The only part that seems odd to me is that they would ship the Mavic but then say the Care Refresh would be later. Maybe that is because you activate that after you get the Mavic though. Is this separately purchased parts or a broken up Fly More package? If separate seems the Fly More would have been a better deal.

I ordered mine on the 12th from DJI.... their representative said it's supposed to ship tomorrow 23rd but this..... makes me feel like cancelling the order and either waiting for the MP 2.0 whenever it comes out and invest in some other hobbies or save up for an Inspire 2

oh boy this company .... :/

Reactions: Advexure
The only part that seems odd to me is that they would ship the Mavic but then say the Care Refresh would be later. Maybe that is because you activate that after you get the Mavic though. Is this separately purchased parts or a broken up Fly More package? If separate seems the Fly More would have been a better deal.
It is separate parts. I ordered the fly more and it is still sitting in purgatory. I figured I would try both ways seems this one was quicker for me. And I had the same concerns about refresh. Still waiting to hear from them on that aspect.

The activation code for DJI Care Refresh is typically emailed to you right around the time you'd be receiving the drone. For us, if we have the physical cards available for DJI Care Refresh activation that card will be included inside your shipment, otherwise you will receive an email with your activation code.

All my stuff didn't fit in the same box (Don't know why they don't use a bigger box) so they sent it in two boxes. Both were shipped together and arrived together. My guess would be that there has been a rush to order. Most only order ONE Mavic, but lots of spare batteries, props etc. and I bet stock of those is getting low. Just my .$.02

Reactions: sysop
So I got my shipping confirmation email this morning but it seems to suggest that I'll only be getting the MP and that everything else will come at a later time? What's up with that? Anybody had the same thing happen?

bc196186d0a1c92b03978dbc306de401.jpg

I made the same order on Jan. 2, with the same shipping result. I received Mavic on the 17th, I then went to DJI chat and asked when the rest of the order would ship. They checked on it and said they would push it, received tracking number on the 20th with a delivery date of Jan. 25...I suggest contacting them before to long

If it happens the same for you, you will get an email with Care Refresh info. including your Mavic Pro SS number

If it happens the same for you, you will get an email with Care Refresh info. including your Mavic Pro SS number
Good looking out, I did indeed receive the email later outlining all the details of the care refresh. Now just sitting on my hands untill my MP arrives.. FedEx website says 26..

Not unusual, however, no logic that makes it easy to predict. I was going to order a Mavic and ND filters and spoke to DJI and they said that they would dispatch it as one package only once the full order was ready so in 15-20 days. Needless to say I dropped the ND filters.

I ordered my Mavic Fly More Package with the DJI Filters and it shipped this morning with the filters on back order. I can only assume another package will come later with free shipping for my filters.

The activation code for DJI Care Refresh is typically emailed to you right around the time you'd be receiving the drone. For us, if we have the physical cards available for DJI Care Refresh activation that card will be included inside your shipment, otherwise you will receive an email with your activation code.

I'm expecting my Mavic Fly More package next Monday. I've been thinking about getting the DJI Care Refresh. If I decide to buy this, what's involved in ordering it as soon as my Mavic arrives before using it? Is there a delay or is this more of an automated process?

I'm expecting my Mavic Fly More package next Monday. I've been thinking about getting the DJI Care Refresh. If I decide to buy this, what's involved in ordering it as soon as my Mavic arrives before using it? Is there a delay or is this more of an automated process?

@Degar -- You will find DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic at the link below. Within about an hour to two after completing your checkout you will receive an email from our Support Team with an activation code and instructions. When you receive your Mavic unit, you will take the activation code provided and the serial number on your Mavic to go online and activate your DJI Care Refresh.

DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Pro - Drone Protection Plan | Advexure.com

If you have any further questions feel free to shoot our Support Team an email at [email protected] or reach out here on the forum.

I ordered my Mavic Fly More Package with the DJI Filters and it shipped this morning with the filters on back order. I can only assume another package will come later with free shipping for my filters.

I guess so, that's good news as I have seen some DJI comments that they were splitting orders.

bGgZYSl.jpg

I had placed this order on the 12th direct from DJI, I did not like the DJI bag so I bought a Manfrotto bag and expected to receive the whole order in a single shipment.
I contacted DJI customer service and they told me that my order would ship on Monday 23rd. I started reading the threads where people said their orders were being split when they did not buy the combo so I decided that if I did not receive an email saying my order had shipped on Monday 23rd I would cancel the order. So in the end Monday morning came and no email so I canceled the order and received an email of successful cancellation on Tuesday night and the refund arrived on Paypal that same night, the refunded amount was back on my credit card on Thursday morning.

I am willing to learn and troubleshoot any issue that I have with the Mavic but all this shipping/stock trouble and on top of that the Chinese New Year is such an inconvenience, oh well... bad timing on my part to buy the drone. I'll just wait for the Mavic 2.0

I got my MP Flymore combo early this morning but all the other items I ordered are all coming at a later date. I'm guessing they are holding on to all accessories to fill orders for the drones themselves and will start shipping individual accessories as supply catches up with demand.

@Degar -- You will find DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic at the link below. Within about an hour to two after completing your checkout you will receive an email from our Support Team with an activation code and instructions. When you receive your Mavic unit, you will take the activation code provided and the serial number on your Mavic to go online and activate your DJI Care Refresh.

DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Pro - Drone Protection Plan | Advexure.com

If you have any further questions feel free to shoot our Support Team an email at [email protected] or reach out here on the forum.
Hello. I paid for my care refresh and received a email from dji. is the agreement # my activation code? I dont see any other #'s that say activation code. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d