DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

I ordered mine at 8:33 Mountain Time. Nada from DJI. Called them and they were no help.
Your bird has got to be on the way. I used a priority shipping coupon and it shipped right out Fri for Tues delivery. Ordered 7:35am Thurs. They clearly are mailing thru priority shipping now.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Ordered mine on Thursday morning, got shipping notification on Friday morning straight from China to California. Should be here by Wednesday just in time for Labor day weekend flights!

You've clearly never been a part of any other DJI release. If you have, you'd know that waiting a week to get your new toy is much better than waiting months like we have in the past.

I want my new drone as quickly as others do, but let's actually think about what we're complaining about here...
I’ll ask you to mind your own business if you’re going to be rude. It doesn’t matter how things have went in the past. If I pay for a service I expected to arrive on the advertised date.

Already in Memphis early this AM. Could have been delivered today had DJI purchased weekend delivery.

Expect, though, that it will arrive Tuesday, as promised.

I’ll ask you to mind your own business if you’re going to be rude. It doesn’t matter how things have went in the past. If I pay for a service I expected to arrive on the advertised date.

I seem to recall you saying you got a shipping notification...1 business day after your payment confirmation.

Seems they did as they promised huh?

I seem to recall you saying you got a shipping notification...1 business day after your payment confirmation.

Seems they did as they promised huh?
If you were actually reading instead of complaining....you’d see i said I ordered Thursday and got shipping notice today. That’s not one day.

DJI is still processing orders and they will be marked shipped ready for pick up by the shipper. Once in the shippers hands and logistics is processed, you will then receive your tracking number.
Thanks Drone Master. DJI have now confirmed shipment of the 2Pro and one extra battery and they have given me a DHL tracking number from China to the UK. I received my DHL tracking number within 48 hours of ordering, so I'm a happy customer, and sorry to DJI for not being more patient. I just can't wait to get this.

Reactions: Drone Master
Did anyone actually get notification that their order shipped today? I ordered a Pro, but it has not shipped. NOT happy!
I am all for you getting your purchase as quickly as possible but “Not Happy” about not getting a shipping notice the same day? I would say that your response falls purely under the category of “First world problem” Do try to remember that happiness is a choice. Have fun with your Mavic 2. Update: I guess you will be without a Mavic 2 so I hope you can be happy without it!

Reactions: crbalch
Bought the producing the event online and have tracking it will be here Tuesday. I also ordered the zoom from a local drone shop it supposed to be here by Friday. 54 year old kid... you would have thought it was xmas.

Reactions: smartdrone
Just got an update, my M2P is scheduled for delivery Tuesday by 10:30am according to FedEx
We must have ordered at the same time. I need to order from you two more sets of the tablet holder that fits over the crystal sky piece for P4P and Inspire 1v2 RC's. I ordered two before just cant remember the name. Xmas in Aug.!!!!!!

Reactions: Bmroche
I ordered the morning of the announcement, 2018-08-23 17:42:14 (UTC) according to the DJI "My Orders" page. This morning blue dot #4, "Shipped", lit up on the My Orders page. I don't see any shipping details though. Any idea where that info is?

Received the shipping details this morning, FedEx from Shenzhen. ETA is Wednesday the 29th to the Seattle area.

Reactions: Colbymh
Ordered my M2Pro on Thursday at 11am. FedEx says it scheduled for delivery on Wednesday by 10:30am.

Ordered M2Pro on Thursday at 10:30am EDT. Shipping notice came this morning with delivery Wed morning in Calif. Not bad from Shenzhen. Also fly more, props and care refresh (Service Agreement came at the same time as the shipping notice).

This is all somewhat depressing as my order approaches 48hrs and nothing more than "payment successful" !

This is all somewhat depressing as my order approaches 48hrs and nothing more than "payment successful" !
If your still stuck on just payment successful, and not confirmed shipped by this time, then it is possible that your bank is slow to approve. Also be sure to check your spam email inbox for possible notices from bank or DJI. This happend to me when the P4 was released. I had to call my bank to get the payment pushed thru. Just a thought.

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom