DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

How long does it take after the status goes from shipped to get a tracking number.My order changed about 5 hours ago & still no tracking number (yes I checked my spam box) ?
Tracking number is on the payment confirmation page. It updates later if it’s not there now. Took mine two days. Ordered Thursday just got tracking update today.

My M2Pro with Fly More made it from Shenzhen, China to Hong Kong and landed in Memphis, Tennessee last night. Too bad the delivery type is "Delivery Weekday". It should be on its way to Southern California soon for its Tuesday delivery.

aioEFHq.jpg

Yeah, From what I've been finding those that didn't simply order the drone or the drone + fly more package are shipping slower, since you ordered a battery and props it may take a little bit longer.

Mine has shipped and is arriving Wednesday... [emoji16]

Anyone else on a clearance delay in Anchorage? All the sudden my Wednesday delivery date went away and it says no scheduled delivery date available at this time.

Reactions: SprayingMango
Anyone else on a clearance delay in Anchorage? All the sudden my Wednesday delivery date went away and it says no scheduled delivery date available at this time.
7:18 pm mine left anchorage ak prob goin to memphis tn. Saw where some went str8 to mem tn

2.5 full days now and mine is still in "Payment Successful" and hasnt moved.
This is somewhat annoying.

Mine now says “clearance delay” - No Action Requiered. I wonder what causes this?

If there's anyone still wondering what the most current status is of your order that you haven't gotten tracking info on, the only way to figure out when it will ship is to ask DJI.

The easiest way is to chat with them using their mobile app on your phone.

Give them your order number, give them a minute and they will tell you.

If you're not happy that you don't have it reroute already, you can cancel it and order it from Amazon or somewhere else and probably wait a month longer. :)

Good luck getting a non script reader response off DJI...

And other retailers such as DigitalRev already have it in stock for dispatch so you wont wait "a month longer".

I ordered on then24 and woke up this morning to a email saying it has shipped and will be here the 29th..

Apparently, 'Patience is power; with time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.' (Chinese Proverb)

Or..............Check the DHL Tracking Page every few hours until it arrives, and try not to sleep (UK Proverb)

I guess Fedex give and arrival date in the US, and DHL do not give an arrival date in the UK?

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel

Yes - that's the current status on mine. The delivery estimate went from Tuesday to Wednesday to "clearance delay". I doubt that it's going to be significant.

Apparently, 'Patience is power; with time and patience, the mulberry leaf becomes a silk gown.' (Chinese Proverb)

Or..............Check the DHL Tracking Page every few hours until it arrives, and try not to sleep (UK Proverb)

I guess Fedex give and arrival date in the US, and DHL do not give an arrival date in the UK?

I'd love to be able to do that. But DJI haven't bothered shipping mine yet so i cant!

I ordered during event and mine also is being delivered Tues by 10 am. I have to say I'm amazed at how quick there doing this. They are definitely improving there customer service. Still may not be great but you can't knock a Co that's trying. Hey at least there in the process now. Trust me this is coming from a guy that hates there customer service. I'm truly impressed! I bought both drones. Lol

Reactions: ssvdh66
Hmm. My first experience dealing directly with DJI and not impressed so far given nothing has happened with the order, no communication, no delivery within the estimated time and the device is available faster and cheaper from a 3rd party already!

Question. I bought one refresh. And bought both pro and zoom. How do i know what drone the refresh will be for or is it good for both Mavic's. Pro and zoom? Thx guys

Question. I bought one refresh. And bought both pro and zoom. How do i know what drone the refresh will be for or is it good for both Mavic's. Pro and zoom? Thx guys

Did you not get an email detailing the service conditions and including the aircraft serial number?

Hmm. My first experience dealing directly with DJI and not impressed so far given nothing has happened with the order, no communication, no delivery within the estimated time and the device is available faster and cheaper from a 3rd party already!
Which 3rd party

Guys calm down, its weekend right now, most is not working. Atleast calm down until tomorrow when its workday again

Reactions: ssvdh66
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baima