DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

It's heeeerreeeee

B3pKlZBh.jpg

Email & taking details received from DHL, enroute. Might just had it by Friday or else early next week. Couldn't be happier
Previously ordered osmo mobile 2 from dji that I cancelled due to shipping delays so for this to go so smoothly is a nice change.

Just got email with tracking numbers... Looks like my fly more combo with goggles will be here Wednesday.

Looking forward to seeing feedback from everyone about flight and camera characteristics etc. of their M2 Pros!

Charging batteries now. Two quick changes that I'm really pleased with: one-piece gimbal support and cover is really nice, and you no longer have to unfold the arms to get at the SD card. Minor changes, but welcome ones.

Hi All, strange question I know, but can someone please tell me what the dimensions of the Mavic 2 Pro box is ?

Doesn't seem to be anywhere online !!

If someone has one, could you please take a couple of quick measurements. Would really appreciate it.

Thanks !!
The box in which it is shipped is: 12x11x12 in. and weighs 10.4 lbs / 4.72 kgs. At least this is what the tracking info tells me. It's for both the M2Pro and Fly-More.

Charging batteries now. Two quick changes that I'm really pleased with: one-piece gimbal support and cover is really nice, and you no longer have to unfold the arms to get at the SD card. Minor changes, but welcome ones.
awsome news, i didnt like to unfold just to get the card out, hope to hear your reveiw soon

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
I ordered fly more + an extra battery on the 23rd of August. FedEx tracking estimates delivery on Thursday. That’s only one week! Yippee!

B&H expects to have some in this week, too.

MavicPro was several months on pre-order. This was a much better rollout!

Mine finally says shipped and I have tracking numbers for two packages, probably delayed because I ordered the goggles and fly more, on top of waiting until 2pm PST to order. Tracking numbers don't work yet, but based on everyone else's shipping time I'd guess I'll have mine either end of the week or early next week. Oh well, gives me more time to study the instructions.
Whoa, so much for that. My tracking numbers just started working, and both show delivery by this Wednesday at 4:30pm, even though they're still in Shenzhen. Seems unlikely to get it here in two days, but I've had lightning fast shipping from China before, so maybe.

I was a little surprised by the hole in the shipping box. All inner content seems fine.
Perhaps a heat vent for the lightning fast delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: TBird
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member