DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

well i got my mavic pro2 it flew for approximately 15 minutes and then fell from the sky due to an overheated processor chip. :(

Mine arrived today in CA, one day early as well. Original tracking notifications changed to reflect early arrival this morning. 10:30 delivery changed to 11:00 at 10:30 and it arrived right on time.

Shipped from China, but origin label on package says Cerrito, CA. I wonder if they do that so that if you refuse the shipment because of damage it will go to a local shop that can assess or fix it instead of being shipped back to China. Makes sense.

Loving this, but concerned over the post of the guy who flew 15 minutes and his done fell from the sky due to, he says, an overheated processor chip.

Anyone heard of that happening?

:( Still waiting for shipment here. Ordered at 8pm Pacific on the 23rd. But...I ordered it with the 5.5 CrystalSky and Mavic mount which showed a 3-5 day delivery instead of 1 day for the rest of the items (MP2/FMC and a few other items). Then, due to my lack of actual reading on other websites, found out that the CrystalSky is not yet working with M2 and the mount will never work. So the delay is all for naught. Wish they would have indicated on DJI Store website that CrystalSky is not yet functional for this drone and specify exactly which model is compatible with the Mavic mount. Ohwell. I understand that all that is needed for the display is an update, which can happen at any time. And maybe I can fabricate some sort of an adapter to make the mount fit the controller.

I drool with envy all you happy pilots...Thumbswayup

:( Still waiting for shipment here. Ordered at 8pm Pacific on the 23rd. But...I ordered it with the 5.5 CrystalSky and Mavic mount which showed a 3-5 day delivery instead of 1 day for the rest of the items (MP2/FMC and a few other items). Then, due to my lack of actual reading on other websites, found out that the CrystalSky is not yet working with M2 and the mount will never work. So the delay is all for naught. Wish they would have indicated on DJI Store website that CrystalSky is not yet functional for this drone and specify exactly which model is compatible with the Mavic mount. Ohwell. I understand that all that is needed for the display is an update, which can happen at any time. And maybe I can fabricate some sort of an adapter to make the mount fit the controller.

I drool with envy all you happy pilots...Thumbswayup[/QUOTEThe MavMount will work with any controller that accepts an iPhone or comparably sized smart phone. Have you seen it?
Mavmount | Etsy

I have seen these types of mounts. I really liked how the official DJI mounts the screen upside down on the bottom of the controller though. Seems like a good balance. I think there will be one part of the mount that won't work with the new controller arms and I'm hoping I'll be able to fabricate something on my 3D printer to get it to work. I have to wait until it arrives to do the measuring. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: kaitiura
Mine did the same - delivered a day early in Seattle this morning, and left outside my front door with the Fly More kit - NO signature required. Oy... Good thing I was home!

Couldn't help but notice you're in Seattle. Mine will get here Thursday! Did you fly it yet? How is it? Where do you fly?

Happy flying!!!

well i got my mavic pro2 it flew for approximately 15 minutes and then fell from the sky due to an overheated processor chip. :(
I've flew mine for 60 minutes straight this evening (shooting hyperlapse) and not one issue! Only thing I have beef with is my MP2 has marks on the top of the gimbal and a nick on the bottom sensor. I know I'm being nitpicky but dang, it still messes with me. 20180828_224256.jpg 20180828_224325.jpg

Reactions: fleurdelisxliv
Mine was in alaska early am so would be cool if it came early tomorrow, otherwise shows Thursday.

From the DJI forum someone has posted:

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support!

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, your order is estimated to ship on **20th of September** and please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery time frame.
( UK Product Shipment Time )

He claims to have ordered before the live event finished.

So if that's true, they've royally f****d over most of the european orders and made it a policy to prioritise the US.

Are they low on stock already then, or is it just a logistics issue ? I suppose if you will make such an incredible product......

I don't think people would be upset if they were up front and honest about it.
If you have stock, say so on the store page. If you dont, the same thing. And put an estimate for possible stock so a customer knows to order or not.

Rather than let them order, take their money, tell them nothing for weeks on end before doing something.

Oh and if you're going to deliberately prioritise a region, say so.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman