DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Does anyone know how long customs/quarantine is likely to take in the UK ?

Sorry to hear about the DJI 20th Sept estimated shipment date if that's accurate.

So weird. Mine went from alaska to tennesse. Im in Oregon soo that makes no sense.

So weird. Mine went from alaska to tennesse. Im in Oregon soo that makes no sense.
If it’s FedEx then that’s not surprising. Super Hub in Anchorage to Super Hub in Memphis where it will likely get on a more direct route.

If it’s FedEx then that’s not surprising. Super Hub in Anchorage to Super Hub in Memphis where it will likely get on a more direct route.
More direct than alaska to oregon? Lol think they missed the mark on that one. Owell its not delayed so not a big deal.

More direct than alaska to oregon? Lol think they missed the mark on that one. Owell its not delayed so not a big deal.
Mine went from Shenzhen China to Hong Kong, then international shipment was released from Memphis Tennessee. It’s still showing delivery tomorrow.:)Thumbswayup

Day 6 and still no drone...but i just received an email telling me to update the firmware on the drone i don't have. Is that progress?

Mine went from Shenzhen China to Hong Kong, then international shipment was released from Memphis Tennessee. It’s still showing delivery tomorrow.:)Thumbswayup

That was my exact route also.. then to Alaska, then tennessee.

Ordered during the presentation, shipped Saturday, received today - all looks good. Nice job DJI.

Ordered Monday, shipped yesterday. Showing it will arrive here in Los Angeles until next Wednesday because of labor day. Crossing my fingers it gets here Friday.

I just got tracking number... saying it wont be here till next wednesday! I ordered yesterday morning... really wishing it gets here for the weekend.

Mine seems to have lost GPS and started going in circles lol. It started in Shenzhen, went to Lantau Island, Hong Kong, got a shipment release from TN... and now today it's arrived in Anchorage. Sounds good, but then also today it got another shipment release there, left Anchorage, transited Chek Lap Kok, HK, then Taiwan twice, but still shows as having left Anchorage. Don't know what they're doing but FedEx seems to still think it'll be here in the Seattle area tomorrow.

Reactions: NetDep
I think FedEx has lost their mind. Mine M2P was just 400 miles away but instead of sending it to the closest FedEx distribution center near me, it's gone 4,300 miles to Alaska first. What are they thinking?

I doubt it's going to make it to me by tomorrow :(

shipping.png

Mine seems to have lost GPS and started going in circles lol. It started in Shenzhen, went to Lantau Island, Hong Kong, got a shipment release from TN... and now today it's arrived in Anchorage. Sounds good, but then also today it got another shipment release there, left Anchorage, transited Chek Lap Kok, HK, then Taiwan twice, but still shows as having left Anchorage. Don't know what they're doing but FedEx seems to still think it'll be here in the Seattle area tomorrow.
I think FedEx needs to recalibrate ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23