DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipped Orders

Mine was marked shipped and last update was 28th Aug saying departed Shenzhen. No updates on the DHL link since then. I seem to remember a similar issue on my last shipment where the tracking stopped after it left China. Hopefully it will arrive today

Any other UK users experienced similar lack of updates?

Ordered last Thursday after the event, and my 2pro has just appeared in East Midlands UK with DHL. So hopefully tomorrow

How long after it left China before it landed in the U.K. ? Mine left Shenzhen on the 28th and no sign of it yet

Also did you see any updates on DHL between China and the U.K.?

Mine was marked shipped and last update was 28th Aug saying departed Shenzhen. No updates on the DHL link since then. I seem to remember a similar issue on my last shipment where the tracking stopped after it left China. Hopefully it will arrive today

Any other UK users experienced similar lack of updates?

Mine was "processed" at Shenzhen and no update since.

It will probably be in UK customs for 2 or 3 days

Apple UK are shipping M2 now. You can order from Apple UK today for delivery tomorrow.

DHL Express give no delivery hour in UK. Just says it will be delivered 'Today', nothing more. So you just have to sit in all day waiting . Anyway M2P has arrived and it exceeds my expectations. Quality

Last edited:
Ordered on 26th Aug with 15 day ship forecast, received notice of Shipped today 01st Sep. So Kudos DJI for the speedy turnaround. Hope to have M2P in my hands by TUE

My M2P has been resting in Edinburgh since last Friday after it’s long journey from China. Finally got notification that it’s out for delivery today. However I’m away from home on a work assignment and won’t get it in my hands till Wednesday [emoji33]

Goodness know why DJI persist in using DHL they claim they attempted delivery today but nothing showed up and no missed delivery card through the post box [emoji35]

Now my partner isn’t happy having stayed home all day

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini