DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping duration?

AmirChar

Reactions
I ordered my M2P On Sunday, by Monday it showed as shipped on the DJI site, but I still haven't gotten a tracking number (its Tuesday evening). Earlier I called DJI and they said its in pick/pack status (even though the web site shows shipped). I live in Seattle and am really just hoping I get it before this long weekend. Does anyone know where they ship from and how long it usually takes? The web site said "ships one business day after payment confirmation".

Thoughts?

Reactions: cpokrywka
Does anyone know where they ship from and how long it usually takes?
Mine came from China. I received the tracking number from the DJI Store on Thursday. The package showed up in FedEx's system on Friday. It was delivered on Monday morning.

OK.. so after posting my question, I got my tracking number a couple hours later with the actual ETA showing up this morning. Its kinda disappointing, I ordered Sunday 8/26, got the ETA today for Wednesday of next week 9/5. So, its taking a week and a half to show up... this seems like a lot longer than for others I have seen. Did DJI offer expedited shipping or were they shipped from somewhere local the first few days (mine is coming FedEx from Shenzhen China to Seattle).

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Keep an eye on your tracking information. Like many other people found when getting shipments from China, they often come 1-2 days ahead of the first shown ETA.

Yeah, in a day or so you'll likely get a vastly different delivery window, I freaked out and ordered two because my window was originally 9/5 to 9/10, both will be here tomorrow, and I'll get to return one as a reward for my paranoia.

I ordered my M2P On Sunday, by Monday it showed as shipped on the DJI site, but I still haven't gotten a tracking number (its Tuesday evening). Earlier I called DJI and they said its in pick/pack status (even though the web site shows shipped). I live in Seattle and am really just hoping I get it before this long weekend. Does anyone know where they ship from and how long it usually takes? The web site said "ships one business day after payment confirmation".

Thoughts?

I ordered 30 minutes after the launch event ended and I didn't get expedited shipping.

Based on what I've seen of my order, my chats with them, the DJI Store mobile app's order status given and the emails I've now recieved from DJI, my M2P should be here this weekend.

I think the chat and app said it was shipped a bit prematurely. It may have left their conveyor belt with a shipping label, but it must have in a shipping area for about 24-36 hours.

I've since gotten the same tracking numbers as originally provided by the app from DJI and confirmed DHL actually has picked it up for delivery. (Most likely as part of a pallet as it was loaded onto a truck on the loading dock at the DJI factory.)

Hope this helps...

Ordered mine Sunday night (Mavic 2 Pro and Fly More Combo on same order) and just received it to Ohio USA Today. A day earlier than FedEx tracking said I'd be getting it! SUPER quick shipping!

Well... you guys were right!!! My original FedEx delivery date was for next Wednesday, so I planned to take the day off to be home and receive it, and to get to play with it. Then an hour ago, I got a notice from FedEx that it is out for delivery to my house (today is Friday), which is ~4 days ahead of schedule. Of course I'm not going to be home, so have to go to the FedEx center to pick it up this evening. On the bright side, I now have something to keep me busy this 3 day weekend :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J