DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro

Same story with mine. I purchased it on 5/12/22 and received the shipping notice on 5/26. I just received mine in NC from UPS Friday on 6/3, which is an earlier date than 6/6, that was originally promised.

I updated the firmware on the device and let it charge all night, however, the controller also charged the whole night and it's only 3 out of 4 lights full charge. Not sure what's going on there, may have to look into it more.

Is there any rhyme or reason to how these are shipped? …
No reason but A ryhme:

There once was a drone from DJI
That we hoped we all could fly
But for weeks we waited
with our breath fully baited
and not having it makes us want to cry.

2nd verse anyone?

• Haha
Reactions: Torque
I ordered mine a day after launch, just arrived on Friday, haven't flown it yet as it's windy these days and I feel more comfortable operating the M3. Still awaiting the FM+ which seems to have a shortage at the moment.
Feels like a lot of parallels to the original Mavic Pro in 2016, that drone was a game changer.

Same story with mine. I purchased it on 5/12/22 and received the shipping notice on 5/26. I just received mine in NC from UPS Friday on 6/3, which is an earlier date than 6/6, that was originally promised.

I updated the firmware on the device and let it charge all night, however, the controller also charged the whole night and it's only 3 out of 4 lights full charge. Not sure what's going on there, may have to look into it more.
I found the only way to fully charge the RC was to connect it to a USB A port not a USB C port.

I found the only way to fully charge the RC was to connect it to a USB A port not a USB C port.
It's all about the watts. 30W is the minimum. I learned the hard way with my RC Pro, I hit that one with 65W.

Reactions: ssvdh66
For some reason my RC will only charge (in Australia) with a USB A port & not a USB C port. The wattage is irrelevant using USB A.
Wattage is never irrelevant when charging is involved. You probably have a bad cable.

Wattage is never irrelevant when charging is involved. You probably have a bad cable.
Ok. I’ll spell it out. If you try to charge the RC from a USB C port the lights will flash very quickly on the RC & you can only charge it to 75%. If you charge it with the USB A cable that comes with the drone the lights flash at a slower speed & you can charge it to 100%. The USB A cable limits the wattage. Capisce?

Got July 17 from DJI for delivery. Ordered on day after release. Hope it might be brought forward.

Just got shipping info from UPS for my Mini3Pro.
Arriving tomorrow, here in So Fla.
Originally ordered on May 10th.
On DJI store website, item has been shown as "shipped" for nearly two weeks.
Looking forward to trying out this new little beast.

ship.jpg

Ok. I’ll spell it out. If you try to charge the RC from a USB C port the lights will flash very quickly on the RC & you can only charge it to 75%. If you charge it with the USB A cable that comes with the drone the lights flash at a slower speed & you can charge it to 100%. The USB A cable limits the wattage. Capisce?
I capisce that you may not understand your indications:
Activate your equipment as mentioned above.
The flashing rate is proportional to the charging rate. Fast flash = fast charge
All cables are not equal in performance. YOUR USB A cable may be limiting. What is the wattage rating for your cables?
Are you using the same charger for both connections? Does each connection have the same output? Most don't.
Does your charger support PPS? Is your USB C connection a PD?

So many factors to consider...

Drone today, and no ETA on Fly More but label created. Weird b/c some have gotten the Fly More before the drone....

Drone today, and no ETA on Fly More but label created. Weird b/c some have gotten the Fly More before the drone....
One order, one box, life is good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe