DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro

Makes you wonder why DJI had a Mini 3 Launch Event with no units shipping to most parts of the world. That just pisses off your customers. I also wish it wasn't a Chinese product that I am supporting but I won't get into that.

I am half tempted to cancel my Bestbuy pre-order who immediately took my ~$1300 and just purchase when they are available off the shelves.
I own 2, both delivered in 9 days max

Finally got the received message today after label created message on 5/26. Expected delivery is 6/7 to NC, US.

Finally got the received message today after label created message on 5/26. Expected delivery is 6/7 to NC, US.

I hope this is legit and I hope this rings true for everyone else dealing with this debacle. Been ”labeled created” for way too long. I would recommend giving your shipping a check.

Attachments

• 105E004B-C0DF-47DF-88FB-F1962AB79236.jpeg
    105E004B-C0DF-47DF-88FB-F1962AB79236.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 10
I got mine yesterday and I am in Southern California. I ordered on the release date and got the Fly More package.

I did all the updates and a few flights, IMO this is the best drone DJI has ever made

Just wondering where my Golden Ticket is. Nothing in the box, perhaps it is just a virtual credit

Hey Guys.
I’ve got my MM3P yesterday by DHL.
I’m in love with the new DJI RC! The quality of image on the RC is rly nice.

Attachments

• 1490E3DE-D557-4B1F-8A2B-DB56B6F3BC4A.jpeg
    1490E3DE-D557-4B1F-8A2B-DB56B6F3BC4A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
  • B3FFE0B0-44F6-4862-968D-CD35A1026460.jpeg
    8.6 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Stach
Ordered on launch day.... 3 hours after launch.... label created 5/25..... no movement... two chats with DJI and nothing.... so frustrated. If they'd been a bit more upfront with this and actually communicated I'd be far less upset. This is my first ever drone and I'll be very unlikely to bother with another launch day from dji. I'm hoping this isn't the norm for their customer support.

Reactions: CryptoGuru
I have had the same UPS information as everyone else but today it looked like the package moved and I have a promise date of Wednesday by 7:00 p.m..

Reactions: Torque
I’m sorry about that. My drone arrives on Tuesday but the FMC hasn’t shipped.
Is there any rhyme or reason to how these are shipped? I ordered M3P with RC on 5/10 one hour after launch, and during check out it said shipping on 5/31. All I see is a label created now for weeks and nothing sent …

On May 25 I got a message from DJI to the effect that my Mini 3 Pro had been shipped - not the fly more bundle, but the drone and RC device including the GOLDEN TICKET (what is that?). There was a link to a UPS site to check on the progress, and delivery was estimated for June 1. But I was warned that it was shipped with a shipper created label (address was correct) but had not yet then been placed in the loving embrace of UPS.

I have checked it daily since then. I have the shipping number, but UPS consistently says " The Shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet." So I will be seriously' surprised if it arrives tomorrow. (When I ordered, dji said to expect delivery June 11.)

Have others had this sort of experience with shipping? Suggestions, other than prayer, welcomed.
Last night I got word from UPS that my package will be delivered on Tuesday. We shall see.

On May 25 I got a message from DJI to the effect that my Mini 3 Pro had been shipped - not the fly more bundle, but the drone and RC device including the GOLDEN TICKET (what is that?). There was a link to a UPS site to check on the progress, and delivery was estimated for June 1. But I was warned that it was shipped with a shipper created label (address was correct) but had not yet then been placed in the loving embrace of UPS.

I have checked it daily since then. I have the shipping number, but UPS consistently says " The Shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet." So I will be seriously' surprised if it arrives tomorrow. (When I ordered, dji said to expect delivery June 11.)

Have others had this sort of experience with shipping? Suggestions, other than prayer, welcomed.
I had the same exact thing. I ordered mine on the release date. Got that same message about the label being created. It took about 1 week after that and UPS must have picked it up. I received my drone on Friday 6-1. So it should be heading your way soon. Good luck.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi