DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping for the Mavic Mini 3 Pro

DJI has always said since day 1 that shipping would be on 5/31 in the USA. DJI created labels with UPS for the initial shipments back on 5/25 and UPS estimates delivery based on an expectation they will get the package within 24 hours but clearly that hasn’t happened. I suspect DJI will be turning the packages over to UPS today, 5/31, the originally promised shipping date and by tommorow morning 6/1, UPS will update your tracking with the ACCURATE delivery date.
DJI support told me mine would ship May 26…

Reactions: johnmont250
Same story here, DJI is comically full of poop, lol!

Meanwhile my new EVO II Pro Enterprise kit continues to impress and keep me occupied…
Same in here ! Loving my Evo ll P Enterprise while waiting for the Mini 3 which I preordered on 05/10, and I have gotten an email from DJI on 05/25 saying that it has been shipped (liars 🤥). Also got the tracking # but since 05/25 “ UPS has not received the package yet “ what a mess DJI. My 💰 were withdrawn from my account the same day that I ordered! Anyway, happy waiting guys 🙄🙄

Reactions: KS-6
Surprised, and very impressed, my DHL notification states delivery for this coming Friday, June 3rd, but arrived yesterday, May 31st, ordered May 15th. Ottawa, Canada delivered. Mini 3 Pro and RC controller only. Will order fly more pack soon.

Reactions: saltydrone
Mine was 5/25. I chatted up someone on their site yesterday. They said that UPS is backlogged in scanning in the labels and that mine should go out by next Wednesday.

Mine was 5/25. I chatted up someone on their site yesterday. They said that UPS is backlogged in scanning in the labels and that mine should go out by next Wednesday.

I ordered within 2-3 minutes of it being available on DJI's online store, even before the main DJI website showed the details on the drone. I too got the "shipped" message on 5/25 but like everyone else the UPS tracking shows "label created" and nothing more. Let's be clear... UPS is a giant company that knows what they are doing. UPS is NOT backlogged in scanning anything, they could handle in a single day all the drones DJI would ever want to ship. The real truth... DJI has not given UPS any packages to ship yet. Period. They are continuing to package and prepare our USA bound drones and have made labels, but they simply haven't turned over any to UPS. I suspect having created the labels they are very close to doing so, but to blame UPS is ridiculous.

Just checked with DJI and here's their response...

As per checking, your package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. But due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. Your kind patience and understanding are higher appreciated. Please keep an eye on your tracking from time to time for the updates since anytime soon the UPS will update with date for shipping and delivery.

Reactions: Torque
On May 25 I got a message from DJI to the effect that my Mini 3 Pro had been shipped - not the fly more bundle, but the drone and RC device including the GOLDEN TICKET (what is that?). There was a link to a UPS site to check on the progress, and delivery was estimated for June 1. But I was warned that it was shipped with a shipper created label (address was correct) but had not yet then been placed in the loving embrace of UPS.

I have checked it daily since then. I have the shipping number, but UPS consistently says " The Shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet." So I will be seriously' surprised if it arrives tomorrow. (When I ordered, dji said to expect delivery June 11.)

Have others had this sort of experience with shipping? Suggestions, other than prayer, welcomed.
Same exact thing happened to me! o_O

For the folks complaining, what did DJI list as a delivery date at the time you placed the order? Is the delivery behind what they originally advertised, or is the delivery just behind what you were expecting based on the delivery label being created? From what I can tell they were advertising end of June for most of Canada & the USA - so still lots of time for that.
True, but when I asked DJI for an update they said both will ship on 6-1 :)
Because I said if it will delay shipment for both then send one at a time
Well this is 6-1 and not one has shipped! :eek:

Just checked with DJI and here's their response...

As per checking, your package has arrived at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS's official website once the scanning is done. But due to a large number of packages, the scanning process is delayed than expected. This issue has caught the highest attention of DJI headquarters and negotiating with UPS to expedite the process. Your kind patience and understanding are higher appreciated. Please keep an eye on your tracking from time to time for the updates since anytime soon the UPS will update with date for shipping and delivery.

this is false. 100% false. UPS could handle EVERY SINGLE Mini 3 Pro DJI could or would ever want to ship in a single day. Within 24 hours of UPS getting the package you WILL have the tracking show that... the reason we don't have tracking (other than "label created") is because DJI did not give the package to UPS. Maybe they will today, who knows, but this is NOT a UPS problem.

this is false. 100% false. UPS could handle EVERY SINGLE Mini 3 Pro DJI could or would ever want to ship in a single day. Within 24 hours of UPS getting the package you WILL have the tracking show that... the reason we don't have tracking (other than "label created") is because DJI did not give the package to UPS. Maybe they will today, who knows, but this is NOT a UPS problem.
My thoughts as well. As popular as the Mini 3 may be, UPS could easily handle every single unit shipped at once

Last edited:
I messaged them yesterday that I'm done ordering DJI FROM THEM. I hate Chinese company's that print a shipping label only to sit on product.. DJI is NOT the only company to do this.. but most that do it " in my experience " are Chinese.. patiently PISSED..

Yep, they run a tight ship, much better than FedEx these days. DJI is full of it…

Saw someone posted on Reddit a moment ago that they ordered the Mini 3 Pro w/ DJI RC on May 16th and was just told by customer support that it's showing July 18th delivery now. Presumably American, given the thread.

On May 25 I got a message from DJI to the effect that my Mini 3 Pro had been shipped - not the fly more bundle, but the drone and RC device including the GOLDEN TICKET (what is that?). There was a link to a UPS site to check on the progress, and delivery was estimated for June 1. But I was warned that it was shipped with a shipper created label (address was correct) but had not yet then been placed in the loving embrace of UPS.

I have checked it daily since then. I have the shipping number, but UPS consistently says " The Shipper created a label, ups has not received the package yet." So I will be seriously' surprised if it arrives tomorrow. (When I ordered, dji said to expect delivery June 11.)

Have others had this sort of experience with shipping? Suggestions, other than prayer, welcomed.
Exactly what I have received. When contacting DJI they answered, “
Hi there, we are sorry for any incinveneince. As the recently released DJI Mini 3 Pro has been loved by many users, the number of orders in the store has surged. As per checking that your DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) have been packed and the tracking number information has been updated. After the goods arrive at the UPS site for scanning, the tracking information will be updated on UPS official website. It is expected to be updated before June 1 and thank you for your patience. As for the DJI Mini 3 Pro Fly More Kit, the expected delivery date should be 07/09/2022.”

Reactions: Torque
I ordered on the 13th, DJI currently says order shipped, I have a UPS #, but UPS clearly is not aware of it.
"Currently unable to retrieve tracking information."
DJI most likely did this as a means to hold my money. I cant cancel my order if its been "shipped"
lame

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_