DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shipping Update 10-21-2016

Ed Windham

Reactions
Dear Customers,

DJI is pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting today.

As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Adam Najberg

Global Director of Communication

i'm sure yours will update. i ordered mine on the 27th. My order status page:

Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21
Order Time: 2016-09-27 20:43:01 (UTC)

Yeah, if you didnt order first thing on 9/27, expect to wait longer. What will be funny are the ones who ordered last week that are still complaining about shipping. Dood, really?

I think I have dementia. I WAS checking my order 3 or 4 times a day.
Now I'm checking it every 3 or 4 minutes.
Yeah, I'm going back to bed...

Reactions: No1much
Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21

Order date was 2016-09-27

Reactions: Romi
I ordered mine on the 30th. Please post the minute you get yours so we can have an idea of the time it takes to arrive. Congratulations on the great news!

Just got off the phone after call to China!! BAD NEWS unfortunately... :(

Ordered mine Oct 2nd through an Amazon retailer Koozam. Wonder if the retailers will be getting their stock in soon so they can ship as well??

Good to see that the guys on the 27th have theirs on the way.. I guess mine will come soon too as I ordered on the 30th.. The old message is still showing though on my order page.. . alls well that ends well..:)

Dear DJI Customer,
2016-10-21

Order date was 2016-09-27

I ordered at about 9 PM Pacific Standard Time (had to think it over all day) on the 27th, and this is my status as well!

So did DJI lie when they tweeted that they began shipping several days ago?

Hmmm.... I ordered on the 27th, mid afternoon, eastern time zone. Just checked my status and it still shows PENDING.

Just found out (from reading other forums) that the reason I did not receive a shipping notice is because I ordered the Fly More Combo package. Apparently those of us who did that can expect to receive it sometime in November.

I'm a fly more combo as well. Wondering if they will ship the basic system out and follow up with the balance of the goodies later? That's what I would do if I was DJI and I believe they have done something similar in the past with other models.

Reactions: djholt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots