DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Short flyby of La Paz Waterfalls (Costa Rica)

First 'real' time flying with my drone so bear with me. Presenting a glimpse at La Paz Waterfall, Costa Rica
Hope you enjoy it! Be safe!
Beautiful falls and brave flying into that tangle of woods! I have a few comments; (1) why did you start the music track so late (11:00 seconds in)? Un-smooth gimbal moves disconcerting, Either smooth them out or perhaps try to use a smooth transition bertween them (crossfade?).

Beautiful falls and brave flying into that tangle of woods! I have a few comments; (1) why did you start the music track so late (11:00 seconds in)? Un-smooth gimbal moves disconcerting, Either smooth them out or perhaps try to use a smooth transition bertween them (crossfade?).
(1) music track found on Splice (iOS app) not long enough..... OK, I'll do that when I learn video editing, sorry ir was so disconcerting....

Some video editing programs allow you to copy/paste (DUPLICATE) music track- if you Google it, you will find it.Copy:paste audio in Pemiere Pro.png

Beautiful place for sure! I like how the falls are stacked. I thought when you went up more, you were going to reveal another fall. When you turned around we can see that there are several in a row. Nicely done. You'll learn more as you go, but this is great start!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini