Should I purchase this bundle?

• Yes

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • No

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

easyheimer

Reactions
Thinking about pulling the trigger and grabbing a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo bundle. Check this one out:

Seems like a good deal. What do you think? Should I buy it? I have the Mavic Air and the Mavic Pro already, possibly looking to see if I'm missing anything without owning the Mini.

Can’t say on that price but read around and as hard as some
are having problems finding batteries I would get the bundle.
I did .

Reactions: DDS
Thinking about pulling the trigger and grabbing a Mavic Mini Fly More Combo bundle. Check this one out:

Seems like a good deal. What do you think? Should I buy it? I have the Mavic Air and the Mavic Pro already, possibly looking to see if I'm missing anything without owning the Mini.
It’s the fly more combo w sd card extra case and landing pad
Can do the same kit for 479 forum price
Now do you need the mini? Prob not
however it’s so freakin cute looking!!! also will make an excellent addition to your fleet so maybe you do need the mini ASAP
Decisions decisions

The MM is not as capable as the MA , the only benefit is longer flight times but this will be offset by it's poor performance in strong wind conditions

Reactions: chuckm
It’s the fly more combo w sd card extra case and landing pad
Can do the same kit for 479 forum price
Now do you need the mini? Prob not
however it’s so freakin cute looking!!! also will make an excellent addition to your fleet so maybe you do need the mini ASAP
Decisions decisions

where can I get it for $479?

If you’re looking to add to your Mavic squadron, the Mini fills a niche, too. Longtime flyers with whom I fly locally quickly remark about its lower decibels compared to the MA. Then they pick up the diminative drone, and mention all that plastic. :)

DJIdroneservice will probably PM you with special forum instructions, if he hasn’t already. It’s a great deal for the three batteries and charging hub, because you get to cycle your batteries properly, as opposed to the constant charge-fly-charge-fly cycle slammed into a single battery.

You’re a veteran pilot. Keep her in the bag in windy conditions.

Reactions: DDS and easyheimer
If you already have the air and the pro, I would just wait it out. The air is more capable than the mini in most ways. There are still some issues that DJI needs to work out, suck as prop design and firmware updates. If you are able to save your money and get the 2nd generation of the mavic mini I would. It is still an amazing product, but because you already have more capable drones I think it would make sense for you. Again, it is your money so if you like it then go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman