DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Should we promote good pilot behaviour?

Do you think we should promote good pilot behaviour on this forum?

• No

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one likes the self imposed drone police. This forum is a business. If they started preaching to everyone it would simply go away for another place where you could say what you want.

Reactions: Doecliff
I don't see the point in doing so on this forum, many people here seem to openly not follow the rules and will even defend that (I've been called boring or lying for following the rules) plus even all that aside, this forum is a drop in the ocean for drones - as they get cheaper and more accessible, people are just going to go straight out and fly them as they want. All the drone policing on individual threads seems to do is completely derail the topic and benefits no-one.

John

There is all ways going to be rule breakers out there and you can't stop it I have broken them my self a couple of times but and I would say we have all done it the biggest thing is if you are going to break the rules you need to make sure you are doing it as safe as possible witch in tails doing a risk assessment first as what I do so all we can do is try to steer them in the right direction we can't condemn them for there actions because if we do they will just go fxxx you and not listen this forum is doing a good job with the amount of members hear with reminding people what the right thing is, Were not perfect but we're learning every day

The forum has specific rules that deal with this subject. Also, the rules are different all over the world (and ever changing), so there is no way for forum staff to know what they all are. If you are flying a UAV you should be using common sense and the regulations put forth by the officials where you live on this globe.

With that said, thread closed.

Reactions: dirkclod
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky