DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Show Your Bird in Flight

I hope this works, should be a link to a 360° global pano at Duncans Landing, California. Let me know if it works.

Steve LaBranche

Looks cool. Expected the “small planet” effect, but the able to look anywhere kind looks good! Did notice 1 place where the road by the gore didn’t quite match, but enjoyed playing with the file.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Looks cool. Expected the “small planet” effect, but the able to look anywhere kind looks good! Did notice 1 place where the road by the gore didn’t quite match, but enjoyed playing with the file.

When I first looked at looked at the 360's on bird they had that small ball planet look. Once I DL'd from bird, they have that Goode homolosine look. Pseudocylindrical. Yes, I had to Google that.

Having so much fun doing this..

Very nice Thomas, I’ll now need to dig my wife’s photos out she took while I was flying. Not going to be as good as yours though, her photos were taken on a iphone?

Good that your wife took pics, no one would believe you were flying :)

@Olav van Gerven ... please let us see a pic of your drone in flight!

I have some flying the old Nova X350, in about three weeks I will have time to get footage of the Mavic Air and then I will post. The first youtubevideo I posted on my chanel thoght shows me at the first take-off with the MA.

Reactions: Thomas B
And I found a picture (July 2017) flying the Nova X350, which is HUGE compared to the Mavic Air I now have.

I have some flying the old Nova X350, in about three weeks I will have time to get footage of the Mavic Air and then I will post. The first youtubevideo I posted on my chanel thoght shows me at the first take-off with the MA.

What a memory! Wish I had thought to video on my first flight with my M2

Beautiful setting!
I actually almost crashed it that day. Moving fast, the Nova past me, I turned around to lok straight into the sun. Panicked and at last moment I remembered to let my sticks go to "freeze" it. After a few anxious moments, I managed to see the Nova again and get it in. As I watched the fotage of the camera later that day, I saw that I stopped the Nova just les then 1 meter of the trees...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis