DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Shutter and video record buttons...

BlueM

Reactions
Hi all,

Yesterday my shutter and video record buttons stopped working. In photo mode, the shutter buttons focuses but not longer takes a picture (even when pressed all the way down).

I’m guessing I somehow kicked the two record buttons, but no idea how, and can’t find a setting anywhere to enable / unlock the shutter buttons.

I have the DJI smart controller with the built in screen and the Mavic 2 Pro. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Blue

Hi all,

Yesterday my shutter and video record buttons stopped working. In photo mode, the shutter buttons focuses but not longer takes a picture (even when pressed all the way down).

I’m guessing I somehow kicked the two record buttons, but no idea how, and can’t find a setting anywhere to enable / unlock the shutter buttons.

I have the DJI smart controller with the built in screen and the Mavic 2 Pro. Any ideas?

Thanks!
Blue
I believe there is a RESET option. but have you tried rebooting - press and HOLD the power button for about 10 seconds.

Hi all,

Thanks!
Blue
I had the same thing happen to me yesterday. The toggle button that switches from video to stills wouldn’t work either. Did you ever find out what happened and a solution to reactivate? I ended up returning home and restart my M2Z. It then worked properly on the next flight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canuckdive