DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SIGNAL LOST 200 METERS

Luis_chami

Reactions
I recently bought my mavic pro, on my first flight my drone was around 200 meters away 100 height and already lost signal. It returned to home. I tried again and the same happened. It lost signal in the same distance again. I live in a house neighborhood no buildings nor electrical centers.

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)

Here are some troubleshooting steps to try:
  • Enable airplane mode on your mobile device
  • Make sure you don't have any other Wi-Fi/cellular devices near the remote controller
  • Make sure the remote controller antennas are positioned like this
  • Make sure there are no obstacles between the Mavic and remote controller
  • Try flying in a location where you know there are no other nearby Wi-Fi signals (e.g. don't fly in a house neighborhood)
Hi There; Just posted a similar tale - Same thing with added twist of WiFi limitation activating. I fly in completely flat, open area with nothing (building, antennas, electrical etc) of any kind - next suggestion please???

Undo whatever changes you made between now and the last time all worked as expected.
Hi; Yes, but all I have changed myself is a few camera settings - can I undo the whole update to see if anything changes??

can I undo the whole update to see if anything changes??
The firmware update? Depending on which version you last installed, you might be able to roll it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer