DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal lost after 800 meters

Rishu

Reactions
Site
m.facebook.com
Hi all today i was on a flight and i started the flight from roof so that i can get better signals but after reaching 800 meters the controller lost the signals and aircraft started to RTH. I cant understand why it loose the signals just after 800 meters . If someone can help me hot to post flight record here then i can post my flight record also. Thanks in advance

Did you see any obstruction that may cause interference in the signal?

No even we can say it was on clear eyesight.
Do you have any other controller or could you try to borrow one? We have experienced this before when the Mavic air disconnected just after reaching almost 500m. We tried using other controller and it works fine. Though in your case I can't assure that its the controller or the drone itself unless you try using a different controller.

Reactions: Rishu
In a crowded environment it will have many interferences thus it will disconnect

Reactions: Rishu
In Europe that's about normal for the Mavic Air unless you're really in the middle of nowhere. YOU are still located close to WiFi access points etc even when the aircraft is flying out.

In Europe that's about normal for the Mavic Air unless you're really in the middle of nowhere. YOU are still located close to WiFi access points etc even when the aircraft is flying out.
Yes you are right . We have a lot of wifi access points mounted here in my area. Might be due to this . Thanks for replying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf