DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal range test on the Mavic 2 Pro

Douglas24

Reactions
Hi there.

I haven’t ordered the Mavic 2 Pro, as I’m not yet convinced it should be a successor to my Mavic Air.
But I was hoping that some European users, could get back here to give a little review of the signal range on the 2 Pro?
A test in crowded areas, open areas and so on. Reportedly, European users get 5 km range and the signal would be more dependable than before. I would really appreciate if someone could give a little review of that in this threat, when someone gets it in their hands :)
Thnx in advance

Hi there.

I haven’t ordered the Mavic 2 Pro, as I’m not yet convinced it should be a successor to my Mavic Air.
But I was hoping that some European users, could get back here to give a little review of the signal range on the 2 Pro?
A test in crowded areas, open areas and so on. Reportedly, European users get 5 km range and the signal would be more dependable than before. I would really appreciate if someone could give a little review of that in this threat, when someone gets it in their hands :)
Thnx in advance
The fact the the Air is Wi-Fi only and the M2P uses RF should be all the convincing required based on wave length propagation theory.

The is simply no way Wi-fi could compete.

The fact the the Air is Wi-Fi only and the M2P uses RF should be all the convincing required based on wave length propagation theory.

The is simply no way Wi-fi could compete.
Precisely. I wasn’t always very impressed with the WiFi on the Mavic Air even though a friend of mine hacked the Air to run on FCC. Radio frequencies are undoubtedly better, but just wanted to be sure it’s working as good as they say it will.

I haven't had a huge amount of issues with the Air...

...just as long as you recognize about 1600-1800' away in normal environments is about your max and about 1200' is your furthest most stable distance. again in busy areas.

Hello everyone. I'm quite new to the forum. I am in the UK i flew my new mavic 2 for the first time today. I flew 1850 meters and was down to 3 signal bars on the remote controller and also the hd. Does this sound good. just that i have flown that same route and distance with my mavic 1 and had at least the Same amount of signal left. I Will say though the mavic 1 i have model the antennas but all the hype goes on about the ocusynk 2.0 being something really special. Thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ralph.smith.mckenzie@gmai