DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Signal stopped. RTH just landed (crashed)

Thank you! I probably gave up too early. It's already on the way back to me. I just received my mavic 2 zoom yesterday which takes the bite out of mini problems, at least temporarily. If I experience the decent problems again I will send it back again. So far I am not happy with DJI.

Surely, if they looked at the logs, they would have seen what the analysts here saw, uncommanded descent.
What they reported to you "a new drone due to "corrosion" on gimbal" when "this drone was 3 weeks old with 2 hours total flight time" just seems ridiculous.

If the mini does it again, demand a new one, get the analysis done here, and show them proof with diagrams from the thread, and text copy / paste.
They can't be allowed to not cover this, it's been shown may times here they replace when shown as uncommanded descent, even without the drone.

All the best with the M2Z (that should be ok at least), and the Mini for the next flights.

Surely, if they looked at the logs, they would have seen what the analysts here saw, uncommanded descent.
What they reported to you "a new drone due to "corrosion" on gimbal" when "this drone was 3 weeks old with 2 hours total flight time" just seems ridiculous.

If the mini does it again, demand a new one, get the analysis done here, and show them proof with diagrams from the thread, and text copy / paste.
They can't be allowed to not cover this, it's been shown may times here they replace when shown as uncommanded descent, even without the drone.

All the best with the M2Z (that should be ok at least), and the Mini for the next flights.
I really appreciate your help! Thank you so much!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61