DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Silencing the camera sound during hyperlapse and also warning beeps

eagle2018

Reactions
My first post so hopefully it works[emoji51][emoji51]
Does anyone know how to silence the camera sound during hyperlapse? Very annoying when it makes the sound every 2 or so seconds for over 10 minutes. Also, the low battery beep and RTH beep, how do you silence it??

Read the forums and search. These questions have been answered recently.

Camera shutter sound is your devices volume. Simply turn down your devices volume.

Low battery beep cannot be turned off. Try and land before you hear the low battery beep. You can also change the low battery warning from the stock 30% to 15%.

RTH beep can be turned off by pressing the power button once.

Reactions: KiterTodd
...RTH beep can be turned off by pressing the power button once.
I didn't know that! Cool. I would have been afraid to randomly press the power button in that scenario, but man is that sound annoying...

Read the forums and search. These questions have been answered recently.

Camera shutter sound is your devices volume. Simply turn down your devices volume.

Low battery beep cannot be turned off. Try and land before you hear the low battery beep. You can also change the low battery warning from the stock 30% to 15%.

RTH beep can be turned off by pressing the power button once.

Thanks for your response that will be very helpful [emoji1360][emoji1360]
I have tried the power button one before but it didn’t work.

For myself, the annoying bips are those from collision detectors. When you start a fly those are horrible !

Reactions: Thealien
For myself, the annoying bips are those from collision detectors. When you start a fly those are horrible !
Almost makes me want to turn off obstacle avoidance it is so annoying!! But I know better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada