DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sims Card Issues

Cosmo1

Reactions
Hello all,

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and my controller continuously always says my Sims card is full when it is not. I remove all previous videos and photos after every flight session. How do I get my drone/controller to know there is nothing on the card??

Thanks,

Cosmo 1

Do you delete or format? Try a format and see if it makes a difference.

Hello all,

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and my controller continuously always says my Sims card is full when it is not. I remove all previous videos and photos after every flight session. How do I get my drone/controller to know there is nothing on the card??
It's an SD card .. a SIM card is something else and not used on a drone.
To expand on the previous post, if you are simply deleting files, they are possibly still on the SD card but invisible and taking up space.
This seems to be a common issue with mac computers.
You need to format the SD card to ensure it is empty.

Reactions: GFields
As @Meta4 said, you are asking about the SD Card. What brand and size is the SD Card? Have you tried reformating the SD Card from the app?

On a Mac, you need to empty the trash can to delete the files and make space on the card. They will still take up space in the trash can.

I had this problem before and formatting din't do the trick, Had to change SD card and been good ever since

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine