DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sims Card Issues

Cosmo1

Reactions
Hello all,

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and my controller continuously always says my Sims card is full when it is not. I remove all previous videos and photos after every flight session. How do I get my drone/controller to know there is nothing on the card??

Thanks,

Cosmo 1

Do you delete or format? Try a format and see if it makes a difference.

Hello all,

I have a Mavic Pro Platinum and my controller continuously always says my Sims card is full when it is not. I remove all previous videos and photos after every flight session. How do I get my drone/controller to know there is nothing on the card??
It's an SD card .. a SIM card is something else and not used on a drone.
To expand on the previous post, if you are simply deleting files, they are possibly still on the SD card but invisible and taking up space.
This seems to be a common issue with mac computers.
You need to format the SD card to ensure it is empty.

Reactions: GFields
As @Meta4 said, you are asking about the SD Card. What brand and size is the SD Card? Have you tried reformating the SD Card from the app?

On a Mac, you need to empty the trash can to delete the files and make space on the card. They will still take up space in the trash can.

I had this problem before and formatting din't do the trick, Had to change SD card and been good ever since

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman