DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Single DJI ND filter

tony56shooter

Reactions
I have lost my DJI ND 4 filter. I must have not got it locked on all the way and it fell off in flight. o_O Does anyone know of somewhere I can purchase just the one filter?

Have a great weekend,

Tony

DJI does not sell their filters separately. If you want to buy a new set, you can find them here on Amazon or directly on DJI's website here. Perhaps you could sell the other two you don't need.

Last edited:
Reactions: tony56shooter
Thank you Mr. Salty. I received my ND filter that you suggested and it works great. It goes on the camera lens perfectly. It is high quality and does its job very well.

Thanks again,

Tony

I have lost my DJI ND 4 filter. I must have not got it locked on all the way and it fell off in flight. o_O Does anyone know of somewhere I can purchase just the one filter?

Have a great weekend,

Tony
I would highly recommend getting the Polar Pro series filters, they are easier to get on and off and made of much more durable material! Check this review out if you're interested- Flyby Media | London based drone operator

NoDust filters are fitted to the front of the camera to stop dust getting on the lens.
Depending on how dusty the atmosphere is, you change to higher rated filter.
They are a fine steel mesh which inhibits the view somewhat, but as long you fly dust free, that is the mission.

I thought you were serious for a second and face palmed pretty hard lol

Reactions: Masheen
Polarized ND filters could be helpful for shooting photos over reflective surfaces (e.g. water). Otherwise, you probably won't benefit from using them.

Best throw the ones for my dslr away then

it can help with smoothing out moving objects like water and traffic

Polarized ND filters could be helpful for shooting photos over reflective surfaces (e.g. water). Otherwise, you probably won't benefit from using them.

looking-glass-falls-north-carolina-blue-ridge-waterfalls-wnc-dave-allen.jpg 14179081499_8f39c9eda7_z.jpg p1462816078-4.jpg maxresdefault.jpg

Freewell does sell singles. There are no singles on freewellgear.com but if you send them a message that you want one they will provide you with a link to buy one.
Their filters are good multi-coated filters and are very light. No problem calibrating your gimbal with those filters mounted.

So even if there is a lot of brightness ND won't help me to have a better picture ?

NoDust filters are fitted to the front of the camera to stop dust getting on the lens.
Depending on how dusty the atmosphere is, you change to higher rated filter.
They are a fine steel mesh which inhibits the view somewhat, but as long you fly dust free, that is the mission.
Seems we're not the first to have problems with dust and our MP :rolleyes:

Why are there no dust filters on the Mac Pro?

So even if there is a lot of brightness ND won't help me to have a better picture ?
No. Shoot your photos in auto mode and the camera will auto adjust as the lightning conditions change.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman