DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sitting and flying

How many people sit while flying your Mavic

• Total voters
I am 68 years old and now unsteady on my feet. Trying to turn or looking straight up at my drone has caused me to fall.

Solution is a 360 degree chair made to go into a hunter blind. It sits low to the ground and spins easy.

Reactions: rfc
I wonder how friendly your wave might have been if your wife or daughter had been taking advantage of their expectation of privacy on your boat by nude sunbathing for instance
if their goodies are hanging out in the public,isolated or not then looking is fair game in my opinion.

I am 68 years old and now unsteady on my feet. Trying to turn or looking straight up at my drone has caused me to fall.

Solution is a 360 degree chair made to go into a hunter blind. It sits low to the ground and spins easy.
i have collapsed disks in my neck,being able to look up while flying worry's me more than crashing,wish these toys were around when we were young.

Haa! I usually set on my couch. Have lots of windows on two sides. Really great when it is zero degrees outside.
i have 2 mavics 6 battery's with zero miles,an eachine with 4 battery's ,dying to fly so my maiden flight just may be from inside of a car.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones