DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

Here is my beautiful baby!
be6bdb7aae73312cb38636ef16277680.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where did this come from?

Does anyone know where to get decals with numbers printed on the battery parts so they're easier to identify which ones which. I can't tell if the decalgirl ones come with numbers?

The DecalGirl set I got does not have numbers, I don't think any of theirs do. But you can get rub-off or vinyl 'peel off' numbers. I used the rub-off style because there are more options. They work nicely and are clean. If they get abraded, I can just carefully scratch the rest off and reapply. So far they've done just fine though!

Last edited:
They DecalGirl set I got does not have numbers, I don't think any of them do. But you can get rub-off or vinyl 'peel off' numbers. I used the rub-off style because there are more options. They work nicely and are clean. If they get abraded, I can just carefully scratch the rest off and reapply. So far they've done just fine though!
Ahh. Ok. Do you have a link to which rub on ones you got so I have an idea of size etc.

Thanks!

There's a million sizes and styles. Any major craft store will have them. Think: scrapbooking

Letters & Numbers

This is the first link I found....

Does anyone know where to get decals with numbers printed on the battery parts so they're easier to identify which ones which. I can't tell if the decalgirl ones come with numbers?
How about a Sharpie to the underside of the battery?

Here is what I did. i used my wife's Cricut which is a programmable cutter and made numbers for both the top and side of the batteries so I could keep track of which battery is which both while in the case and in the Mavic Pro.

Battery labels.jpg

Nice! Did you use heat gun/hair dryer? How long did it take to apply stickers?
No, no heat at all, the instructions specifically state not to use heat.
The pieces are very well cut and overlap in strategic places for almost total coverage.
It did take a while to apply, a few hours actually but i was being pedantic.
I was following the installation vid on YT one piece at a time making sure every piece was located correctly before continuing. The kit is very good, just wish i had another mavic so i could do another.
This is the first one in Australia Im told.
20170119_151920.jpg 20170119_151704.jpg 20170119_152007.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR