DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Skins for Mavic.

For the Star Wars fans, here’s one we did in house for my mavic!

Old school X wing style!
94768b208e299673267d367996ff7796.jpg
9b2dc0709fcbc385aabcae93834c8fe5.jpg
e54af228679de1a37eda7187cf8692c5.jpg
70dcd3e45ce7e3cb247e6983b0897ef0.jpg
58f1777a8fb376c408a6f14439c127a6.jpg
Although I am not a huge Star Wars fan, this skin is spectacular! Over the top on the details put in to this wrap and the fit is spot on. Kudos to the creative and artistic team at EnvisionDetail. Fantastic job!

I covered the bottom part which is not covered by dronewrap. The first wrap I bought from dronewrap.com

Literally yes it will affect the balancing if you not put it precisely. Same concept with tyre balancing.
Amy I want a green skin like yours. Unfortunately Dronewrap does not offer that metallic color of green. How did you get/order yours like that. also how did you make it so that it would cover the whole drone?

Picked up a skin from decalgirl. Very impressed with the result.

Attachments

• IMG_7222.jpg
    IMG_7222.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 146
Reactions: AAPhoto
Just applied my Decal Girl skin, and then ripped it off and threw it in the trash. If you're even REMOTELY OCD about fitment, do not even waste your time. I had a feeling it would be a nightmare based on my experience with the Spark, and I was right.

Yes, it fits "OK," but if you don't want to see corners not quite seating well, or decals that aren't QUITE the right size, or edges of the decal that overhang the Mavic JUST ENOUGH that your nail can catch on the edge and peel it up - then don't even waste your time. Then I have nightmares of corners peeling up and catching on the props, and I'm like... NAAAAA.

Wish I hadn't wasted my time, or my money. So it goes!

For sale?

Not yet, I made my templates from several templates already floating around the web, however I'm still in the process of making mine more unique and making some other changes, I don't want to infringe on anyone's copyrighted stuff out there already.

The orange template is my latest update, I changed the battery LED cutouts to tell me which battery is plugged in, the hole with the larger cutout is that number battery,
I can do that for at least four batteries, I still have more work to do.

Reactions: Stomper
They **** good looking, only ones I found that I liked was wrapgrade because it wraps around legs and front leds. And seamless, looks like a solid wrap. The gaps between pieces can be an eye sore

No gaps where pieces meet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180130-050814.jpg
    Screenshot_20180130-050814.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 88
Not yet, I made my templates from several templates already floating around the web, however I'm still in the process of making mine more unique and making some other changes, I don't want to infringe on anyone's copyrighted stuff out there already.

The orange template is my latest update, I changed the battery LED cutouts to tell me which battery is plugged in, the hole with the larger cutout is that number battery,
I can do that for at least four batteries, I still have more work to do.

What you mean to say, is that you you searched the web and found someone else's hard work, tweaked it a lil bit and are now trying to pass it off as your own?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven